Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEG: Love the layers and the T's. Actually, I love every pearl you own. I also love all your clothes. And BNs.

Next up, taking Newberry's advice to wear white.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 11-08-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Yesterday, black and white Tahitian studs from Komoka, and La Perlagrina pendant from Komoka. Kasumi pendant and Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_95b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	384186

Today, natural white Hanadama rope and double Freshadama necklace from PP. First time I've tried wearing Nana's clasp on the side. I saw a poster in Mayor's Jewelers from Mikimoto that had this triple look. Easy for us to replicate, I think.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_95c.jpg
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	384187

Nana's akoya earrings. It's also a good closeup of the difference between Hanadamas and Freshadamas. The H's are much shinier, but they are both superb.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_95d.jpg
Size:	112.1 KB
ID:	384188

Mom's akoya ring.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_95e.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	384189
      Last edited by BWeaves; 11-09-2018, 02:00 AM.

Comment

• I'm not able to see the photos, BWeaves. Try sizing them smaller, maybe?

Comment

• Trying again.

Comment

• Much better! And lovely!

Comment

• Thanks so much 86C! I’ve been wearing a lot of longer strands lately with the cooler weather.

BWeaves, what a nice compliment! I’m so touched... I do love both pearls and clothes. Your all white look is so light and refreshing. You’re so lucky to be in 80 degree sunshine!

Comment

• Just bracelets yesterday-

Name:	3427C147-4361-4184-AC24-1B374D703DCA.jpg
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	384202

J. Hunter bracelet from Fiji, and J. Hunter pearls from PP.

Name:	8CF54BB7-32FA-4596-BE1C-2A8402B7CE0C.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	384203

Comment

• Those bracelets are gorgeous. does the toggle work well with the pearls? I tend to do better with either toggles or box clasps on bracelets. As much as I love the orbit clasp on my necklaces, I can't work it one handed on a bracelet.
                  Last edited by BWeaves; 11-10-2018, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• I knew those were Fiji bracelets before I scrolled down and confirmed it. So colorful!

Comment

• There's something about the color of the Fijis that is so unique.

Comment

• BWeaves- the clasp on the side is very pretty and gives a lot of interest.

Jeg- beautiful Fiji bracelets and I second what BWeaves said about your pearls and clothes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                          Yesterday, black and white Tahitian studs from Komoka, and La Perlagrina pendant from Komoka. Kasumi pendant and Tahitian keshi tin cup from Kojima.

[ATTACH]63196[/ATTACH]

Today, natural white Hanadama rope and double Freshadama necklace from PP. First time I've tried wearing Nana's clasp on the side. I saw a poster in Mayor's Jewelers from Mikimoto that had this triple look. Easy for us to replicate, I think.

[ATTACH]63197[/ATTACH]

Nana's akoya earrings. It's also a good closeup of the difference between Hanadamas and Freshadamas. The H's are much shinier, but they are both superb.

[ATTACH]63198[/ATTACH]

Mom's akoya ring.

[ATTACH]63199[/ATTACH]
                          Two completely different looks that you wear so well! I love your Mom's Akoya ring!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                            Just bracelets yesterday-

[ATTACH]63212[/ATTACH]

J. Hunter bracelet from Fiji, and J. Hunter pearls from PP.

[ATTACH]63213[/ATTACH]
                            I'm loving those Fiji's, Jeg!!! I need to get myself more Fiji pearls!!!

Comment

• Thanks, BWeaves! I’m not particularly fond of toggle clasps, but it’s just a personal preference. I have always worn bracelets, so I can pretty much manage any type of clasp.

Thank you, Red! I have been wanting to see your Fiji pair since your’s scream with Autumn colors!

2thdktr, thank you so much for the very kind compliment!

Thank you, 86C! The bracelets have a really great range of color.

Comment

• So, I have been living in the Fiji colors all fall. These are my two favorite Fiji strands to wear together. I have kept them on my dresser because I keep going back to them. I posted a photo of them about a week ago, (and lots of others along the way) but here are more from this week. The sky was a lot darker this week.

Name:	FCBB6B46-4088-43AF-97F3-4E17565A2FB4.jpg
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	384209

Name:	3E3D1EF0-9609-42B4-8EC4-04489461B7EC.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	384210

Name:	FF4D4542-FBE0-481F-BE5B-6D72BC113F27.jpg
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	384211
                                Last edited by jeg; 11-10-2018, 03:27 AM. Reason: Photos not showing

Comment

Working...
                                X