• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86Corvettegirl

My youngest son is taking me out for sushi & sake as a belated Mother's Day dinner. I didn't see him on Sunday because he had to work. I felt like wearing pearls so this evening, I'm dripping in them. Wearing my Tahitian & South Sea ombré strands, my PP 10mm Akoya necklace, 32" large FW necklace, drop pearl La Peregrina style enhancer from Sakura, Autore SS ring & earrings & 2 SS bracelets. I may be in Pearl overload. LOL

Attachments

• 20200513_165139.jpg
    20200513_165139.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

JEG: love the mixed strand from Kojima and your earrings.

86C: WOWZA! Dripping in pearls. I love it. The ombre's really set off the white pearls. Wow.

The weather here has been gorgeous the last few days. Barely hitting 80F, with a soft breeze and blue skies. Low humidity for Florida, although someone else might think it's high.

Today Lapis and freshwater pearls. Mikimoto huggie earrings in yellow gold.

A6CEB168-2208-4791-8F40-16BB9FA4A115_1_201_a.jpg

I've been spinning and weaving a lot. I just cut a new shawl off my loom. Handspun silk and Blue Faced Leister wool. I think it will look great with Tahitians. Here it is still on the loom. Loose and airy. It was 20 inches wide on the loom, but shrank to 17 1/2 inches wide after I washed it. It's 2 1/3 yards long and has a fringe on each end.

35D15DA3-5686-4A04-902C-161C9C118DD8_1_201_a.jpg

7AC0AC45-ADE8-45FA-AA0C-070B024ED4B3_1_201_a.jpg

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, BW. You look wonderful in your pearls & lapis. (you're dripping in pearls too.) I just love your woven fabric!!! That scarf will look spectacular with your TNT strand!

86Corvettegirl

It's hot today so I'm going a little light....FW white pearl strand with Navajo turquoise silver pillow necklace.

Attachments

• 20200515_142428.jpg
    20200515_142428.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

86C: That is a very refreshing look. The pearls and silver and turquoise glow.

Here's The Goddess and the Corral Atoll necklace from Kamoka with my new handwoven shawl. It's very bright today, so it was hard to get the darker colors to show up. The fabric looks very rustic in the photos, but it's actually very light and airy. Just autumn colors.

5E61A2CA-DAD0-4914-A0EC-81F570AB2D71_1_201_a.jpg

189DB34A-FCEF-4F2A-932E-4F451EED2634_1_201_a.jpg

CathyKeshi

What a beautiful shawl, BWeaves ... it does indeed look wonderful with Tahitians; love the fringe!

Note to self: Get out the NM silver and turquoise and mix it with pearls and WEAR it ... thanks for the lovely idea, 86 :)

86Corvettegirl

BW, your shawl is beautiful & I love the color palette! It's perfect for Tahitians!!!

My pleasure, CathyKeshi! I do like the combo of pearls & turquoise. I have quite a few pieces of NA jewelry that goes really well with pearls.

SydK

Oh my, everyone is looking stunning! That’s a truly beautiful shawl, Bweaves, and I love the shapes those necklaces together, 86C

jeg

Traveling Pearl
I like your combo, too, 86C!

BWeaves, Everything will go with your new shawl. I see metallics!

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Charlotta, SydK, Jeg, & Pattye! I really love the combo of pearls & turquoise.

Jeg, I love the colors in your Pearls by the Bay ropes. So beautiful & lustrous!! Just love them ropes!!!