This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
    Dashing out for a quick trip to the library, I stopped to brush my teeth, looked up and this is what I saw in the mirror. The light was unreal today; the pearls were just glowing and metallic .

[ATTACH]60987[/ATTACH]
    Stunning. The color and luster are just wow.

Comment

• PD That is a stunning colour ! Truly beautiful !!

CorvetteG - Lovely blue Akoya !! And those earrings are cute !!
      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thanks, Katbran. When I saw the earrings, I just had to have them

Comment

• Thanks newberry and 2thdktr. What with stopping to take photos and post them, it was a while before I managed to get out the door!

The pearls picked up the color of the walls: Benjamin Moore "Breath of Fresh Air".
          benjamin moore breath of fresh air

Comment

• You look super in your blues; agree with the others, can't go wrong!
            Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Great blue pearls 86Corvettegirl and I love those golden Pearldreams

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl. I will see if I can remember where I got those clasps. The double strand of akoyas with a citrine and seedpearl clasp I bought from antiquesavenue.co.uk about 5years ago
                Click image for larger version

Name:	_20180719_182437.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	382591
                The triple strand of akoyas with a citrine clasp I bought from Ronaldogem on ebay, that shop doesn't exist anymore, but based in UK

Name:	_20180719_182500.jpg
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	382592
                The triple strand with an aquamarine and seedpearl clasp I bought from clares1225 on ebay.

Name:	_20180719_182553.jpg
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	382593
                The double akoya strand with an amethyst and seedpearl clasp I bought from an antiquesdealer in Canada on ebay, misojo who doesn't usually sell pearls

Name:	_20180719_182627.jpg
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	382594
                The last one with a white gold, a pearl and rubies I don't remember from whom I bought it. The pearls in that necklace is really worn, but not the clasp.

Name:	_20180719_182648.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	382595
                They are all marked and eccept from one necklace in great condition. I have restrung them several times.

Comment

• Gorgeous pearls, everyone! What a nice pick-me-up this afternoon! PD those goldens are just heavenly. And Charlotta your clasp collection is fabulous!

Today’s fun pearl piece that I just made. I love cuffs, but they slide around a lot on my wrists so I may look into some kind of lining. But I love the look. I chose a freshwater button for this one, and hand-sculpted the flower from sterling metal clay. Cuff is ebony.

Name:	9E3AB296-90EB-4543-98B1-8AE5A19A31F9.jpg
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	382616

Name:	CA28D5E5-299E-432D-8A9D-ECBCD13F25D2.jpg
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	382619
                  Last edited by battah; 07-19-2018, 06:59 PM. Reason: Oops wrong name!
                  Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Originally posted by battah View Post
                    Gorgeous pearls, everyone! What a nice pick-me-up this afternoon! PD those goldens are just heavenly. And Charlotta your clasp collection is fabulous!

Today’s fun pearl piece that I just made. I love cuffs, but they slide around a lot on my wrists so I may look into some kind of lining. But I love the look. I chose a freshwater button for this one, and hand-sculpted the flower from sterling metal clay. Cuff is ebony.
                    [ATTACH]61024[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]61027[/ATTACH]
                    I LUV this piece!!! LOVE the combo of materials and colors!!! So beautiful!

Comment

• Thanks Pattye & Charlotta!! I am really drawn to the blues! They make my heart sing!

Charlotta....those clasps are amazing & you have such a variety in your collection. They all look fabulous!!

Comment

• Battah, that cuff is so cool!! It's so edgy & rock n roll!

Comment

• Beautiful work, Battah!

Comment

• Battah, love the combination of the delicate silver against the ebony! Well done!

Charlotta, your clasp collection is to die for!

Comment

• That cuff is amazing.

White pearls today. Natural white Hanadama rope and Hanadama stud earrings from PP. And the Hamantaschen on a white gold cable choker.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_7c0.jpg
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	382632

Name:	fullsizeoutput_7c2.jpg
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	382633

But wait, there's more. Mom's akoya ring.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_7c1.jpg
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	382634

And Mom's freshwater bracelet. I'm going to restring it tonight. One of the strands feels loose and it's not knotted between the pearls.

Name:	IMG_5677.jpg
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	382635

Comment

• I got the sea of cortez mabe that I got at the last years ruckus set as a ring. I really like the filigree:

Name:	SoCmabe_ring.jpg
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	382636

Name:	SoCmabe_ring2.jpg
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	382637
                                I'd like to find one this year, to make into a pendant!

Comment

Working...
                                X