Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Red, AxFlyGirl, Gemandpearlover, Charlotta, and CathyKeshi for the compliments on my new Tahitian strand.

Yesterday, I wore my Tahitian harvest strand:

IMG_6624 (2).jpg

That's a pretty harvest strand Annie.
Jeg, those golden pearls looks beautiful together.

Thank you, jesskat, AzFlyGirl, and Charlotta! Jesskat, yes, it would be an easy necklace to put together! I do remember our sister strands AzFlyGirl. The length of the triple strand works so well for me. It has been more versatile than I was expecting.

Annie, that’s a wonderful Tahitian strand. The composition creates a lot of interest!

Thank you Charlotta and jeg for the complements on my harvest strand. It is one of the first pearl necklaces I bought and one I wear often.

I bought this Tahitian strand with a project in mind that I haven't made happen... I finally decided to just wear it as is for now. It has lovely color.

IMG_8719.jpg

Your tahitian strand looks great on you Annie. What did you have in mind with the strand? It do looks great as it is.

Fantastic Tahitian strand, annie. Love the reddish overtones.

I like that strand as it is, annie. Hope you wear it often.

Two strands from the PP holiday sale last year. Champagne golden SS strand, and ombré Tahitian strand doubled.
BFC4F23F-A91B-4D6A-A743-BF483A517C8A.jpg

806B8A24-094C-4E2C-AE09-6029A9EFD8EE.jpg

Today I wore a strand of mixed Tahitians strung with plum colored Beader's secret. I love that color thread.

IMG_2824.jpg

Thanks, Gemandpearlover! I like your multicolored strand and I’m intrigued by the plum colored thread. I might need to order some!

Just had a nice time catching up with this thread. Such lovely baubles !

Annie, your Tahitian baroque strand is so pretty. It looks lovely on you. The pink and blue overtones compliment your skin tone.

Oh Jeg, you did it again. The two PP Holiday strands look fabulous together. Very complimentary of each other, and of your attire. Perfection!

Gemandpearlover, that Tahitian strand is absolutely splendid! The necklace looks beautiful on you, and the colors on that strand are amazing!

Such beautiful pearls :D

Jeg, both the champagne south sea strand and the ombre tahitian strand are gorgeous. I do have a thing for ombres, they are pleasing somehow.
Gemandpearllover, your tahitian strand looks great with Beaders secret in plum, even though I can't see the plum on my screen. I did buy plum recently, but haven't used it yet, but I can imagine it goes well with tahitians.

Jeg, both the champagne south sea strand and the ombre tahitian strand are gorgeous. I do have a thing for ombres, they are pleasing somehow.
Gemandpearllover, your tahitian strand looks great with Beaders secret in plum, even though I can't see the plum on my screen. I did buy plum recently, but haven't used it yet, but I can imagine it goes well with tahitians.

Charlotta- the reason you don't see plum is because I am a ditz who just realized I could use macro on my phone lol Here is a picture that shows the plum thread better (I hope).

IMG_2855.jpg

Gemandpearllover, now I see it. It looks great together with the tahitians, the tahitians looks pretty good as well.

Thanks so much, AzFlyGirl and Charlotta!:eek:

Very unusual pastel Tahitians from Druzy Design-
CBB8E47F-9CC2-4BF3-AF48-3251C8B5F6F4.jpg

4496230C-C027-4E21-B0A2-CBEEC570CC86.jpg

Jeg that is a delightful pastel T strand. I do not think I have seen that strand before. It has a wonderful color array....another favorite !
(looks fabulous with your attire!)

Back