Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves the pink ring! The pearl ring is one of the infamous purloined pearls. The YG ring was from Stuller and originally had a big South Sea button pearl, but I almost immediately banged into something that took a very visible divot out of the pearl. So Jeremy was kind enough to take off the damaged pearl and replace it with my purloined pearl. It's a yellow metallic freshwater pearl with a floating red overtone.

See it under the arrow with the big rosy overtone...

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Purloined Pearl.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	382212

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	86564952-AEEA-4A82-AA2E-62373F731101.jpg
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	382214

Name:	A71D0EEA-B4F5-432D-8C4D-F70B7560A03D.jpg
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	382213
      A bracelet and 18 inch Tahitian pearl necklace.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mtummybear; 06-16-2018, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• What a colorful set. I'd drive right off the road if I was wearing that bracelet -- total eye candy!

Comment

• Wish I could do pix in natural sunlight as the colors really pop.

Comment

• 86C, I especially like the ombré strand! Gemgeek, love your ring combo and that special pearl! Mtummybear, I really like your colorful Tahitians!

Took some photos before heading to lunch today. Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima, and baroque Akoya earrings from Simply Adorned.

Name:	D5BD7AC8-92DE-4459-8002-C7A4FFEE4385.jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	382221

Name:	E979EE1F-75A8-488A-B5D7-B70AF55550CE.jpg
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	382222

Comment

• I've got a month of catching up to do, but my first view was JEG's SOC necklace. DROOOOLL! It's gorgeous.

Comment

• Thanks so much, BWeaves! So great to hear from you again!

Comment

• Jeg, I love that delicate combination. I need to go white linen shopping!

Comment

• Neck shot of GSS from last night. Also wore my favorite GSS ring. My phone tends to wash out the color. Hoping I will be able to take better pics when I get my new phone.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by 86Corvettegirl; 06-17-2018, 07:04 PM. Reason: added text.

Comment

• Still can't figure out why pics are sideways. I've resized the pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                        86C, I especially like the ombré strand! Gemgeek, love your ring combo and that special pearl! Mtummybear, I really like your colorful Tahitians!

Took some photos before heading to lunch today. Sea of Cortez keshi necklace from Kojima, and baroque Akoya earrings from Simply Adorned.
                        [ATTACH]60464[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60465[/ATTACH]
                        Beautiful necklace. I love the delicate play of color!

Comment

• Dressed to the nines

Last night was our last symphony concert for the season. I went all out and dressed to the nines with my "big boys". I am wearing my very first Tahitian strand bought 15 years ago in Hong Kong before going on a cruise. They are peacock and 12-15+mm. The second strand is a relatively current purchase from a gem show I attended a few years ago. The pearls on this necklace are also 12-15mm. Now I will succumb to 95+ heat here in the south and play it casual. However, I will wear pearls almost everyday but a little more sedate.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, those boys are big and beautiful. Amazing pearls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luvglitz View Post
                              Last night was our last symphony concert for the season. I went all out and dressed to the nines with my "big boys". I am wearing my very first Tahitian strand bought 15 years ago in Hong Kong before going on a cruise. They are peacock and 12-15+mm. The second strand is a relatively current purchase from a gem show I attended a few years ago. The pearls on this necklace are also 12-15mm. Now I will succumb to 95+ heat here in the south and play it casual. However, I will wear pearls almost everyday but a little more sedate.
                              These are gorgeous!! I love the 2 strands together!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Luvglitz View Post
                                So beautiful! Love the combo!

Comment

Working...
                                X