Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckrickett, those two go really well together!

Yesterday I wore my baroque Tahitian tin cup from the PP Black Friday sale. It had double sold and PP came up with an even nicer one, so in the end I got lucky. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	359500

Comment

• And here multicolour FWs two days ago.Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-04-13 14.56.43.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	359501

Comment

• I like that tin cup!

Comment

• Tucs, I like how you've matched up your pearls with your necklines. Very pretty and they complement each other nicely.

These are CC ripples that I'm wearing with a cream mohair sweater. Very cozy and warm!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CCmohair.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	359509

Name:	CCmohair1.jpg
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	359510

Comment

• Baby nurse, it's great how your ripples both contrast and blend with your sweater!

Today, I'm wearing GSSP drops in a faux lariat necklace. I can never decide if they're champagne or light golden with a green overtone; the color shifts too easily, depending on the place and time of day.

Name:	IMG_3259.jpg
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	359512Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0086_2.jpg
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	359511

Comment

• Thanks PearlDreams and baby Nurse!

Baby nurse, those ripples are lovely -- beautiful Spring colours! As pretty as they are, hopefully soon you can stop wearing warm sweaters!

Comment

• baby nurse, the colors really pop against that mohair sweater!

Comment

• Hitting the like button all round!
                  Happy Huku
                  Queensland
                  Australia

Comment

• My goodness.

Kelluv, those Tahitians look amazing with your hair.

Ckricket, love your little octopus friend.

Tucs, the tin cup and the multis are both lovely.

And then we have Baby Nurses TDF ripples.

And Cyndayco's wonderful GSSPs. What size are they?

Such a gorgeous display lately, it could be a coffee table book! Thank you for sharing, ladies.

Also, does anyone else here get accused of looking at "pearl p*rn," or does my DH deserve a smack (or both)?

Comment

• I'm loving the new additions! Beautiful pearls baby nurse, Tucs and cyndayco! I'm loving the multicolour strands and cyndayco your golden SS pearls are stunning!

Comment

• SeaUrchin, Both! Some of us call it Art (nose up, pinkies delicately elevated).

oh, yeah - and we recognize it when we see it!
                        Last edited by lisa c; 04-16-2015, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Everyone looks wonderful in their pearls! Thanks for sharing!

baby nurse -- those ripples are like metallic Easter eggs. Absolutely lovely!

Comment

• This is so much fun! I'm loving everyone's pearls and outfits!!

ckrickett - Love your new buddy and he looks so nice with the T strand!
                            Tucs - I remember that tin cup and it's a beauty! Your multi's look great on you too!
                            baby nurse - What an outstanding combo - mohair and ripples! It's ... I'm speechless!
                            cyndaco - Your lariat is a great way to highlight two amazing pearls. My eyes just follow the flow of the necklace and then wow - gold SS!
                            Sea Urchin - Pearl P*rn!!! I am grinning just saying the phrase to myself! Whenever I need a smile today I'm going to repeat that (not outloud, of course)!

Keep the gorgeous pearl pix coming!

Comment

• Wow it's great to see all these beautiful pearls and their lovely wearers after a busy day at work!
                              I really love the octopus! I would like to have one as well!
                              Thank you pkinnew, Lisa C, katbran,Tucs, ckrickett and Sea urchin for your lovely comments.

Comment

• My new Tahitian tin cup and Tahitian studs!

Name:	neck shot 4-16-15.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	359516

Name:	overshot.jpg
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	359517

Name:	overshot 2.jpg