Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annie those Ts are gorgeous! And I do the same, lately I've been picking clothes that work well with different pearl strands. I just got a boat neck burgundy dress for my SSP harvest rope!
    Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Hahaha, I see I'm not the only one who's started looking at every top I buy and instead of thinking, "Would that look good on me?" I'm thinking, "Would that look good with my pearls?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
        Hahaha, I see I'm not the only one who's started looking at every top I buy and instead of thinking, "Would that look good on me?" I'm thinking, "Would that look good with my pearls?"
        I've been known to change tops when the neckline didn't work with the pearls I wanted to wear.

Comment

• Wearing our very own Battah's lovely creation today!!! I'm absolutely in love with this earring. The baby pearls are lustrous, and love the range of sizes it comes in!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2702.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	379329

Close up

Name:	IMG_2706.jpg
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	379330

Comment

• Yay Purr I'm so glad you love them! They look fab on you!

Comment

• Purr and Battah- Cool earrings! And they look great on you, Purr!

Comment

• Purr, your earrings are gorgeous! Go Battah!

Comment

• Purranha and Battah, those earrings are lovely!
                  Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Great earrings ! Little pearls are so cute !
                    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Purr and battah, fab earrings. So elegant. I love the delicate motifs on the earrings.

Comment

• Those earrings are gorgeous.

I've been wearing pearls, but haven't posted. Here's the last couple of days. It finally got a bit chilly in Florida.

Kojima ripples and Kasumi and tanzanite earrings. Handwoven scarf in silk and wool. I wove my husband's family tartan.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_378.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	379336

Kojima Tahitians and opal and Tahitian earrings. And I'm trying a Baby Nurse and wearing my PP pistachio akoya's with the Ts. They nested nicely. Mom's ruby swan came out for a swim.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_379.jpg
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	379337

Years ago, I would have thought that none of this went together. Now, I'm getting more adventurous in my thinking as to what looks good together. Thank you all for your inspiration.

Comment

• I love both looks, BWeaves. The pearls are beautiful and go so well with your outfits. Always great to see your heirloom pieces, and samples of your amazing weaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                            Purr and Battah- Cool earrings! And they look great on you, Purr!
                            Really beautiful and easy to wear with a lot of clothing.

Comment

• BWeaves - I am never going to tire of seeing those Kojima earrings!

Comment

• JerseyPearl, battah, BWeaves, I’m glad to know I’m not the only one looking at clothes with pearls in mind.

Purranha, the seed pearls in your earrings are so cute!

BWeaves, I like the pistachio akoya and T combination. Love the swan pin!

Comment

Working...
                                X