• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, Red and 86C! I am super happy I was able to get the ombré strand! And thank you about the wirewrapped chains. I haven’t worn them for awhile, but I think it’s the weather. I like the feel of strands and ropes on my neck when it’s cool.

BWeaves

I love the tin-cups. I love the asymmetrical spacing and keshi.

And I'm the same. Thick ropes in winter, to keep my neck warm. Tin-cups in summer, because they're cooler on my neck.

My Mom always had summer jewelry and winter jewelry, and I find I do, too.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Jeg, I Don't want to be a pest, but who's the designer for your golden blouse, and that gladiator-panel skirt in the other photo? Those glass (?) black vertical buttons are fabulous statement!

Last edited:

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Jeff, i Don't want to be a pest, but who's the designer for your golden blouse, and that gladiator-panel skirt in the other photo? Those glass (?) black vertical buttons are fabulous statement!

Hi Lisa- the skirt is a Diane Von Furstenberg, from a DVF Shop. There’s also DVF.com, however, I have had this skirt for around 10 years. I’ve had the top for quite awhile, too. I got it in Hawaii from a store that had a lot of Asian inspired clothing and carried a lot of Asian designers. This one is from Moonlight.

Charlotta

I have a new south sea strand from Cees. It's beautiful. Tried some selfies again today. First one is in our snowy garden. You can hardly see them with me being bundled up in cashmer , scarfs and more.
_20190129_123831.jpg
_20190129_123903.jpg
This one on the inside.
_20190129_123656.jpg
This is our snowy garden. - 11C.
_20190129_123931.jpg
You can't see it but under all this snow I have some lovely roses, the old kind that, lots of different ones.
The pearls in my foldable lightbox.
_20190128_211356.jpg

Charlotta

Thank you Bweaves. They are very nice. I was looking for some baroque white south sea pearls to make black and white necklace like the one BN has. So I asked Cees and he sent pictures of this one. Couldn't say I want it fast enough. No way am I cutting it up and playing with it as I sometimes do with pearls I don't use that much. I love my new south sea strand. Did make another sort of black (more grey really) and white strand that I like, but it's not like Bns strand.

JerseyPearl

Jeg, love your style!!!

Charlotta, that SSP strand is stunning! Cees also posted a slightly smaller, round SSP strand on Instagram...all I can say is that I've never been so tempted before....but I had to practice restraint. I'm getting ready for my true needs for Tucson, so my wants will just have to wait! I'd love to see your mismatched studs with that white strand! Enjoy them, they are almost as lovely as your garden (saw your other photo your thread and that view....oh my!)

Charlotta

Thank you JerseyPearl. I will try them with the mismatched studs as well. I love taking photos of flowers, the lighting is usually better outside. So most if my photos on Instagram features flowers or my kitten. Have fun in Tucson.

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Jeg, thank you! Wonderful clothes are worth keeping, and you look great and have the Eye! It's fun to see what you're doing with your Looks.

Charlotta, they really are gorgeous, and just Pop with the light and your skin tones.

CathyKeshi

Charlotta those new WSS pearls are very beautiful ... Congratulations :) !

BWeaves

Hi Lisa- the skirt is a Diane Von Furstenberg, from a DVF Shop. There’s also DVF.com, however, I have had this skirt for around 10 years. I’ve had the top for quite awhile, too. I got it in Hawaii from a store that had a lot of Asian inspired clothing and carried a lot of Asian designers. This one is from Moonlight.

JEG: You have a very timeless look which I absolutely love.

Charlotta: I think I've mentioned on a different thread, but I love your new SS pearls. I always thought I didn't like SS pearls, because my Mom had a rather unimpressive rope, but some gorgeous drop earrings. Now that I've seen some really good necklaces, I'm lusting after a strand. Must have one of every kind of pearl!

Last edited: