Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

And Cyndayco's wonderful GSSPs. What size are they?

Such a gorgeous display lately, it could be a coffee table book! Thank you for sharing, ladies.
Sorry for the delayed response, Sea Urchin. They're about 12.5x1.4 and 12.5x1.5mm. Thanks for asking!

It's been pure joy to read this thread and look at all the amazing pearls you have. Wow! Talk about eye candy.
And my mental list of wants have grown substantially ;)

Baby nurse, wow- your CC ripples are amazing. What does CC stand for? (I am new to the forum, and I haven't been able to pick up all the terminology yet). May I ask where you bought the lovely necklace?

BAS, your ombre set is gorgeous. I have never seen anything quite like it before.

Welcome to the forum Rebecka! Thank you for the compliment on my ripples. They were originally purchased from an online vendor named Catherine Cardellini. She has beautiful pearls and responds quickly to email requests. I've bought many pieces from her; she's super pleasant to interact with :).

today I'm wearing my new ripple pearl necklace with my baroque tahitians and black freshwater button earrings. i really love looking at everyones pearls of the day! :)

Funky -- what a lovely combination -- and the luster really shows in your shot!

Rebecka, welcome. If the pearl bug bites you, it will bite very very hard, and may never let go. You have been forewarned, my dear.

Wow, FPearl, they really work, together and with your coloring!
welcome, Rebecka! It bites hard, but it hurts so good. What pleasures await...

Last edited:
BAS your ombr? set is to die for! Do you have a thread somewhere showcasing your collection? You have so many beautiful and unique pieces.

Funkypearl - i love that combo! Your ripples look great with the Tahitians and the black studs really pull the outfit together. I love it!

BAS your ombr? set is to die for! Do you have a thread somewhere showcasing your collection? You have so many beautiful and unique pieces.

hanadama -- thanks. I don't have a thread devoted to my collection, but there are pictures in my photo album here on PG. I made it for Caitlin since she is not a member at PS and missed my "What are you wearing today?" posts back when I was active on PS.

Today, metallic drop earrings with my one-of-a-kind piece made by the very talented John featuring 3 metallic fireballs, green and rose gold, and diamonds. This is such a special piece I purchased during PP's most recent CS:

Pearl Paradise bespoke piece
3 metallic fireballs, green and rose gold, and diamonds from Pearl Paradise

More gorgeous pearls BAS! If it's okay with you I'm going to stalk your photo album!

So I was inspired by crickett today and re-pierced my ears to bling up my pearls! Here are my 7.5mm akoyas with 3mm CZ surgical steel studs. I'm looking forward to pairing my sapphire studs with the pearls!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Funky Pearl, those strands are both gorgeous!

BAS, that necklace is really interesting. I wish I could see it in person!

Hanadama, akoya studs are just classy. And now the second earrings make them look trendier at the same time.

So now I'm thinking I have the multi-ripples and baroque Tahitian strand like FP, and the akoya studs like Hanadama. All I need is... no, no STOP THAT! *slaps self*

Baby nurse, thank you :) I will google her and then put her on my "trusted vendor list" (I've been making myself a list while reading posts on this forum).

Funky_pearl, I love those two necklaces together, absolutely gorgeous!

BAS and lisa c, well let's just say that I have been properly bitten. I have always loved pearls, but now I am obsessed (thanks to this forum). I never knew there were these many different types and styles, I've never seen anything like it in shops over here.

I love this thread. All beautiful choices. I have decided that BAS's fireball looks like the moon has settled down for a nap against a pearly mountain!

GemGeek -- nice image!

Today I decided to pair my ombre earrings with my madama strand. The akoya is the theme that ties them together and there's something pleasing about the circle of the earrings. I like circles!

Pearl Paradise blue akoya madama strand
4-19-15-2.jpg
4-19-15 3.jpg
4-19-15 4.jpg

Gorgeous! Those earrings are really amazing. If they were mine, I would wear them at every opportunity.

More gorgeous pearls BAS! If it's okay with you I'm going to stalk your photo album!

So I was inspired by crickett today and re-pierced my ears to bling up my pearls! Here are my 7.5mm akoyas with 3mm CZ surgical steel studs. I'm looking forward to pairing my sapphire studs with the pearls! View attachment 34430
View attachment 34431

I can't wait to see your Mikis with Sapphires!!!:eek:

Back