• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

ckrickett

More gorgeous pearls BAS! If it's okay with you I'm going to stalk your photo album!

So I was inspired by crickett today and re-pierced my ears to bling up my pearls! Here are my 7.5mm akoyas with 3mm CZ surgical steel studs. I'm looking forward to pairing my sapphire studs with the pearls! View attachment 34430
View attachment 34431

I can't wait to see your Mikis with Sapphires!!!:eek:

Tucs

Funky Pearl, those two strands go great together and with that jacket! Very Jackie O.

BAS, your ombre set is so beautiful.

pkinnew

BAS - I love your ombres! Aren't they fun to wear? And the rest of your pieces suit you soooo well!

funky_pearl - Your pearl combo looks great on you, fun yet classy!

Thanks to everyone for sharing their pearl pix and stories. It's a great way to start off the week!

funky_pearl

thanks everyone for the kind words, i really love my new ripples. :) today I'm not feeling well and laying around in sweats but putting my pearls on even though I'm stuck in the house makes me happy!

b85XEFfl.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

BAS

Aaaw, I love that souffle/blue akoya tin cup. I'm going to dig mine up and wear it soon, too! I hope you feel better very soon.

funky_pearl

thanks bas! i love my tin cup too. i feel like it's easily dressed up or down into sweats, lol!

Sanippy

Beautiful funky pearl! Are your earrings metallic drops?

Feel better soon!

funky_pearl

thanks hanadama! the drops are metallic 10-11mm freshwaters from poj if i'm remembering correctly. :)

enkeli

Today's pearls...

Today's pearls...

2015-04-20 at 15-17-06.jpg

Mmm. Pondslime. These are so darn hard to photograph...they change color depending on the light.

2015-04-20 at 15-25-45.jpg

And my new PoJ metallic studs!

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Enkeli, you really captured the colors beautifully! Lovely:D. Do you remember your source?

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
Some bright colors and my Surprise Pearls ~ Keishi pendant, source PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com, 13mm; plus my metallic FW earrings. Supportive Pearl pleasures on gloomy days, or for facing tough stuff, or celebrations -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

lisa c

Perpetual Pearl Student
You might be thinking, is she color-blind? but the turtleneck red actually does show up elsewhere in the overshirt ;)