Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wealth of gorgeous pearl photos! I love them all, but especially BAS' butterfly earrings.

Comment

• BAS hubby chooses well; those butterflies are lovely Baby Nurse, that long rope of silvery Tahitians is adorable ... the textures, the colors ... I need lessons on buying ropes of ringed, circled Tahitians LOL. I too am tremendously enjoying the increase in photos shared here ... wonderful, and thanks to all!
      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thought I'd take a moment to show pearls truly in action...working hard to get three corsets finished before I head off to Tucson. Wearing two Tahitian rings I got a few years ago from the Robert Wan shop in Paris, when they still carried lower-end items accessible to mere mortals.

Now back to the sweatshop!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Casual at home and waiting for the Super Bowl to begin. I thought I would kick up my outfit a bit with my round blue Rikitea Tahitians from PP and my favorite WSS keshi drop earrings by little h.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Today_9847.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	358810

Comment

• Just add some green and you will be properly dressed, Red

Comment

• Originally posted by Marianne View Post
              Just add some green and you will be properly dressed, Red
              LOL! I'll put on my beige Super Bowl XLIX cap that my DH brought back for me from a business trip to Phoenix last week.

Comment

• la c -- I want to see the corset!

Red -- those two pieces are just perfect together. Absolutely lovely!

Comment

• Wonderful goodies, ladies! Beautiful to see...

Comment

• GemGeek -- this one's for you!

DH bought the butterfly earrings with this triple in HK years ago. He bought each strand of multicolors separately (with a few metallics in each strand) and then the WG/YG diamond butterfly clasp. The pearls only had knots between the last three pearls at the end of each strand. After years of wear, the silk stretched badly and Hisano restrung it knotting between each pearl and removing a few pearls to keep the same drape. This remains one of my favorite sets, and probably why I favor triples:

Name:	clasp close-up.jpg
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	358820

Name:	neck shot.jpg
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	358821

Name:	neck and ear shot.jpg
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	358822

Comment

• Beautiful butterflies! And I am very partial to multicolor strands...this is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!
                      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• BAS, what a remarkable job your husband did with that triple necklace ...so lovely with that clasp ... thanks for sharing it again
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• How did I miss all of this? Wow, ladies, I love your pearls!

ckrickett - Your lavender pearls with the red beads are so fun! Good job!

BAS - I really like both your Bauhaus and butterfly earrings! Both look great on you with your curly locks!!

KaySD - I can understand why you had to have that shirt to go with your blue Akoyas - fantastic!

baby nurse - That's a beautiful long rope that looks great twisted. The pearls play with each other!

Red - Oh my, your Rikitea! It's gorgeous and looks great on you. I go to PP occassionally to look at those amazing pearls!

Comment

• Today I'm wearing my 12-15mm PP Tahitians, dark blue/green body color with peacock overtones. In terms of blemishing they have more than other pearls I have but they make up for it in size & color!

Name:	001.jpg
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	358825Click image for larger version

Name:	021.jpg
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	358824Click image for larger version

Name:	025.jpg
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	358823

Comment

• It must be a Tahitian day! Today, I am wearing my PP "exotic" strand with dark green body color and red overtones:

Name:	neck shot 2-14-15.jpg
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	358826

Name:	close-up 2-4-15.jpg
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	358827

Name:	ear shot 1.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	358828

Name:	Tahitian necklace and earrings.jpg
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	358829

The two cuties removed from the strand to make matching earrings, they have such character!:

Name:	Tahitians drop pearls for earrings.jpg
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	358830

Comment

• For some reason, I feel like eggplant parm tonight for dinner! Luscious pearls.
                                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Working...
                                X