Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today it's simple tincup I made from a freshwater strand I had lying around. Layered with a chain I found at a local diy store and added the clasps.Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1467964046570.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	367656

Comment

• Oh cool. It's like the orbit clasp took steroids. Love the whole layered look.

Comment

• I love that, kalmen! The clasp really adds to that chain, I love it.
        Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• I adore this thread...so many lovely things.
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Love it so much Kalmen!
            WestPearls.com My Shop
            West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Its still freakishly hot here. I think it was like 95 degrees with the feels like 103 yesterday. Today is no joke either. So I can manage wearing my smaller lighter pieces. So I am wearing this little tahitian floater I made.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6749.jpg
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	367657
              WestPearls.com My Shop
              West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• Thank you.
                Bweaves I lol at your comment about orbit clasp on steroids. That is the perfect description.
                Battah I didn't realises how huge they were until they came in the mail. Lucky it worked for this chain.
                And I have it in rose gold and silver. Still sitting in my drawer. Trying to figure what to do with them.

Crickette love the floater. Perfect for summer!

Comment

• rubyandpearl, Welcome to Pearl-Guide! Your akoyas and GSS are beautiful.

Comment

• Kalmen I'm thinking the orbit clasp on steroids might be a great size to go on one of these woven necklaces I'm doing. I kind of want something huge. What size are they? Are they from Bella?

Comment

• Battah. Let me go search. It was eithe Rio or Bella. Need to dig out my invoice to see where did I get it from.

Comment

• Love the layers ! Especially the drama of the big clasps ! Well done !

Welcome rubyandpearl ! ! Lovely pearls !
                        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Battah: pic of the orbit clasps on steroids. Took it beside a measuring tape so u get the sense of size. Also included the rosE gold and silver. For colour comparison.Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1468075007999.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	367661

Need to get back on where I got it.

Comment

• Ruby and Pearl - Welcome! You have wonderful pearls. This thread is always full of gorgeous and creative pearl jewelry.

Comment

• Thanks Kalmen! I really like that size, and the colors - that rose gold is a really nice pink.

Comment

• I truly love following this thread - love looking at everybody's creativity!

I'm wearing 2 Vietnamese blue akoyas strands worn as a rope with my new akoya keshi, gss & Vietnamese akoya strand (pearl cup). Also a 14mm gss 16" solitaire and a white & blue akoya tin cup. First I combined them all together then eventually removed the layers! The gss drops at the end of the rope are from Kojima.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X