Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey, all i have to say is WoW! that pendant is so beautiful!
    PearlClassic.com - Fine Pearl Jewelry
    http://pearlclassic.com
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/PearlClassic

Comment

• Earrings - fantastic! Pendant is out of this world. Together they are a knockout.

Comment

• Beautiful, Bailey! I'm surprised at how big that pendant is; it just glows! And I'm jealous of those earlobes LOL ... I have no earlobes to speak of , so could never wear those lovely studs
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by BrendaPC View Post
          Bailey, all i have to say is WoW! that pendant is so beautiful!
          Brenda, thank you. It is very special to me. I like having a two-in-one SSP

Comment

• Originally posted by GemGeek View Post
            Earrings - fantastic! Pendant is out of this world. Together they are a knockout.
            Thank you GemGeek. One set off my list ten more to go

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
              Beautiful, Bailey! I'm surprised at how big that pendant is; it just glows! And I'm jealous of those earlobes LOL ... I have no earlobes to speak of , so could never wear those lovely studs
              Thanks CathyK, the pendant is only 13.6mm but i think the camera angle enlarged it a bit. Smaller earlobes=smaller pearls=more money in your wallet thanks for making me feel better though LOL

Comment

• LOL, Bailey ... nah, it doesn't work that way, sadly for my wallet ... I'm wearing big pink metallic drops earrings tonight ... dangles on small posts instead of studs
                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by Bailey1856 View Post
                  Today i'm wearing my 12.6mm earrings and 13.6 mm pendant that I bought a while back from Augustus Collection.
                  They're lovely, Bailey1856. I know this was one of your first major online purchases. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                    LOL, Bailey ... nah, it doesn't work that way, sadly for my wallet ... I'm wearing big pink metallic drops earrings tonight ... dangles on small posts instead of studs
                    No, It doesn't. it just goes towards more pearl purchases. LOL
                    How about a pic of those metallic drops?

Comment

• Originally posted by cyndayco View Post
                      They're lovely, Bailey1856. I know this was one of your first major online purchases. I'm glad it worked out for you.
                      Thank you Cyndayco. Whew. LOL. Online buying can be tricky but i think i'm beginning to figure out the difference between glamour and IRL shots. (I hope)

Comment

• There should be a like button next to each of these pearl images!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrendaPC View Post
                          This morning at the office in my tahitian strand [ATTACH]30761[/ATTACH]
                          so perfectly circled, the colors must be amazing IRL

Comment

• And now for something somewhat old fashioned - nothing like all the beauties that have been posted here, and I don't just mean the ageing neck!!
                            Took my avatar out tonight...
                            And yes, I still do love them dearly after all these years.

Click image for larger version

Name:	P9170295.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	358086
                            Happy Huku
                            Queensland
                            Australia

Comment

• Here's my first purchase from Sarah at Kojima and it's just the beginning of a long relationship I'm sure!!!

"This necklace features vintage Japan Akoya and baroque Japan Kasumi pearls strung for a classic multi-layered look. The natural color cream Akoya pearls vary in size from 6-8.5mm with some natural dimpling and fine luster. The Japan Kasumi pearls vary from 10.4 -10.9mm with an iridescent light pink natural color, natural rippling. The 41" necklace can be worn long or doubled for two different looks."

I learned from Sarah that many Akoyas look like this before they're bleached and I love the various colors from cream to golden. And these are also my first Kasumis! I'm wearing it doubled but you can also see what it looks like long. Thanks Sarah!
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Oh, Pkinnew, SIGH, that necklace is so very beautiful

Happy Huku, nothing as lovely as that necklace is ever "old fashioned" ... what are the red beads? Ruby, garnet ... ? VERY pretty!
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X