Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWeaves, the earrings are darling, and go so well with the strand.

Comment

• Graduated white Edison strand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PPwhiteEdison.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	363945

Comment

• I LOVE those photos! I really want to go shopping not only for pearls, but also for gorgeous sweaters/tops with you ladies!
        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Agreed! I love how everyone coordinates colors, patterns, textures

Comment

• Look at the luster on those Edisons!

Comment

• Baby Nurse, the Edisons look amazing on you! A very special necklace.

Comment

• Thanks, Pearl Dreams and GemGeek! I finally get the appeal of round white pearls-- I love these! The vast majority of my collection is colorful baroque, which is wonderful. I think it's always exciting to try something new and this is a complete change for me.

Comment

• Just lovely, all! BWeaves, that "vintage sweater and akoya" look is darling ... my husband is a big fan of those late night, black & white OLD episodes of Perry Mason, and the vintage pearl looks on there are very entertaining!

baby nurse, you continue to surprise me Since earlier comments have disappeared ... I remember those lavendar tiny pearls from Mikeyy's suitcase! Had in my hands for a bit, then chose a slightly different tiny pearls strand of the palest ice grey with small white pearl stations ... it's surprising how often I wear it and what it looks good with! Wouldn't it be fun to have a pre-or post ruckus shopping expedition ... wear your favorite pearls and find a top that looks terrific with those pearls ?

Should I re-post my new pearl earrings and ring photos, or wait to see if Kevin finds the posts? Anyone else missing anything still? SO glad the site seems to be working again ... a very lonely week!
                  Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• I think it's good to repost them. It sounds like a huge effort for Kevin that we can probably skip. I am so glad that the site is working.

Comment

• Okay, will do, Blaire ... I just didn't want to bore anyone with redundancy ... if so, just scroll right on by And I agree; poor Kevin's had enough nightmare and this hopefully will be easier.
                      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• baby nurse -- I remember those tinies. ovely! And the white Edisons are simply gorgeous on you!!! Wear in health and happiness!!!

Comment

• Don't those Edisons just glow on Baby Nurse ??? Just beautiful!
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• CathyK you hit the nail on the head...those pearls do GLOW! Love them !
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Babynurse lovely outfit and gorgeous pearls.

My Fiji keshi pearl ring is finally complete and should be on its way to me soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	363952
                              Last edited by kelluvpearls; 02-04-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Wow. Seriously wow. ♡

Comment

Working...
                                X