• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

lmgarden. Love your blue strands! I'm slowly restringing my pearls to have the orbit clasps, so I can link them all together.

Today it's Nana's necklace and earrings, because I felt they were being neglected.

IMG_0921.jpg

lmgarden

Lovely pearls everybody!
Love that tin cup!

JerseyPearl, here are some close ups of the pendant. It was purchased in northern England, but it's French. It's either Edwardian or possibly late Victorian.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0

Sanippy

Lmgarden, wow! Gorgeous blue akoyas, they look amazing together. And I agree, a GSS pearl would look perfect with them.

BWeaves

My squiggle drops necklace. It just doesn't photograph well. The colors are amazing, even if they are dyed.

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

I wore it with silver and moonstone earrings, and moonstone and sapphire rings.

BWeaves

Thanks. I had the silver findings in my bead stash. I saw the pearls in a bead store, and was drawn to the color and the way they looked just strung in hanks to sell. I originally though I would use them as drops as part of a fringe for a handwoven shawl, but I just loved how they squiggled when strung, so I just went with it.

GemGeek

Pearlista
You are very very good. Inspiration is like a cat; it doesn't always come when I call. :)

lmgarden

I'm a little late to respond - it's been a busy couple days at work!! Thank you, everybody for your kind words!! I'm so happy to have found so many Pearl queens to share with. So many beauties... so little time!!