• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

I love the stop sign photo bomb...as if you would ever stop wearing pearls!

HAHAHA! I just noticed the stop sign. The industrial park where I work has a street that ends at a field, and that stop sign is on the gate. It's a dead end. I usually walk to the dead end and then turn around and walk a loop around my office building for exercise.

One day, this guy comes zooming up the street, and screeches to a halt at the gate. He does a U-turn and pulls up next to me, rolls down his window and says, "Where does this street go?"

I pointed in the direction he just came from and said, "It goes that way."

He said, "Thank you," and screeched off in the other direction.

Now if he'd asked me, "Where's the airport?" or "Where's hotel such-and-such?" I wouldn't have given such a sarcastic answer. Actually, I should be amazed that a man asked for directions at all. Bet he never does that again.

Happy Huku

HAHAHA! I just noticed the stop sign. The industrial park where I work has a street that ends at a field, and that stop sign is on the gate. It's a dead end. I usually walk to the dead end and then turn around and walk a loop around my office building for exercise.

One day, this guy comes zooming up the street, and screeches to a halt at the gate. He does a U-turn and pulls up next to me, rolls down his window and says, "Where does this street go?"

I pointed in the direction he just came from and said, "It goes that way."

He said, "Thank you," and screeched off in the other direction.

Now if he'd asked me, "Where's the airport?" or "Where's hotel such-and-such?" I wouldn't have given such a sarcastic answer. Actually, I should be amazed that a man asked for directions at all. Bet he never does that again.

I'm just having a laughing fit about your oh so sensible directions!!!

lmgarden

Those ripples look so beautiful against your lovely skin tone, baby nurse!

I was so awestruck and inspired when I saw yours and Purranha's HG ripples. Thanks to both of you!!

BWeaves

Wow, BN, your supply of exquisite pearls seems endless. Lovely!

I'd like to thank everyone here for inspiring me to combine my pearls in different ways. I never would have put akoyas and Tahitians together, or a pendant and a rope together, but you all make it look fantastic, so I'm giving it a try.

Today, it's my Vietnamese little blue akoya rope from PP, with La Perlagrina from Kamoka on my new 18" diamond cut chain, and my Kojima opal and Tahitian drop earrings.

IMG_0911.jpg

I can't decide if I like the 18" or 20" length better on the gold chains, so I'm keeping them both. It really depends on my neckline. I know I could have gotten an extender and one chain, but I got a good price on the chains and I'll get a lot of use out of both of them.

baby nurse

Lmgarden-- thank you : ) I'm so glad you bought those HGs and are loving them.

BWeaves, the tahitian pendant and blue akoya rope look gorgeous together. I'm really kicking myself for not having gotten one of those little blue akoya ropes. Sure do enjoy seeing yours!

newberry

your pearls are beautiful! I am a newbie here, what kind of pearls are they? Thank You.

We have all been "newbies" at one time here. Jump in and ask lots of question because we all love talking about our pearls. The only stupid question is the one not asked :)