Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quite like this as a double strand..plus matching the white...might be hard. It's just beautiful as it is !!
    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thank you! I needed talking OUT of more pearls for a change!

Comment

• LOL Well it doesn't happen very often here does it !
        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• You looked very elegant BWeaves.

Comment

• Those coin pearls are a great size and really beautiful. And I like the two strand necklace. Remember, if you want three, you can wear your three necklaces nested together. I love the Kojima drops on the huggies - I have a thing for huggies with dangles and drop shapes are my favorites. Lastly, I love the "wear a suit" Fridays!

Comment

• I went to my parent's house for Chanukah tonight. I did not wear pearls, as I was cooking the potato latkes.
              My 80 year old mother was in full pearl mode.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0387.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	363470

She's wearing her baroque South Sea pearl rope, akoya and diamond earrings and a 4 strand small akoya and diamond bracelet. I'm pretty sure they are akoyas, because all her freshwater pearls are rice krispies. Although, it's possible the bracelet pearls are freshies. She's not sure.

Name:	IMG_0388.jpg
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	363471

My apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Name:	IMG_0386.jpg
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	363472

Isn't she the cutest thing?
              Last edited by BWeaves; 12-07-2015, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• Your mom is beautiful!

Comment

• I LOVE not only the pictures of your Mom and her wonderful pearls -- but also that she was willing to be photographed in her pearl glory! Thank her for allowing you to share her pearl splendor with us. Terrific photos!!! Happy Chanukah.

Comment

• I love the necklace length on your mother--elegant. I notice she's wearing the clasp in the same position as you habitually wear yours.

Comment

• Lovely pearls and lovely mother! Happy Chanukah.

Comment

• Wow! Retired Show Girl? Gorgeous and the pearls look terrific on her.

Comment

• BWeaves, your mother is very cool!

Comment

• You Mother has some great energy going there! She looks fabulous in her pearls!
                            Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• BWeaves, what a delight your mother is! Happy Chanukah to you, your mom and your family
                              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Originally posted by Oh Them Gems View Post
                                I love the necklace length on your mother--elegant. I notice she's wearing the clasp in the same position as you habitually wear yours.
                                She's my style icon and my fashion inspiration. So, yup, I tend to copy her. (We all turn into our mothers at some point, right?)

She always keeps up with what is in fashion. She never dresses too young, but she always looks much younger than she is because she dresses up to date and always has her hair done, her nails manicured, and her makeup and jewelry on. She feels naked without earrings.

Comment

Working...
                                X