What are you wearing to ring in 2014?

BAS

Wishing all Pearl Farmers, Pearl Vendors, and Fellow Pearl Lovers a Happy and Healthy 2014!

I had an abundance of beautiful pearl choices for tonight. I chose to wear my graduated triple white metallic necklace, metallic white drops, and metallic souffle ring (all designed/chosen/strung by Jeremy and Hisano at PP):

PP Triple Graduated Metallics New Year's Eve.jpg

Souffle ring.jpg

What are you wearing tonight?!

pattye -- yes, the ring is new! It is part of the souffle super strand set Hisano made for me. I love the ring and being able to see a pearl I'm wearing, for a change!

I do hope others post what they are wearing tonight. Even if they don't post tonight...

Jeans, fleece, and rubber boots. Walking under the moon light at low tide on a pacific nortwest island beach. No pearl, but found a beautiful starfish.
Happy New Year all !! ( another hour to go before kisses under the miseltoe)
image.jpg

And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all too.

Hot, balmy evening, sitting on a cool veranda, delicious food, great company, I wore my PP akoyas bought 2013. I had had an old ring made into a special clasp by this very talented jeweller.
Hope this link works, it is from his facebook page... it will have to do until I get organised with my own photos!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...763578.-2207520000.1388575079.&type=3&theater

Wishing you a happy and healthy new year too BAS! Swooning over my favorite pearls of yours and you look FABULOUS in them:cool: I wore my blue-green baroque Tahitian strand with matching dangle earrings also from PP! Worn with a black cable knit jewel neck sweater, skinny jeans, and boots, along with the black pashmina scarf hubby gifted me for Christmas. The scarf has a blue green paisley print that matches my Ts perfectly!

PS- What size mm are your drop pearls on your dangles?

Last edited:
And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all too.

Hot, balmy evening, sitting on a cool veranda, delicious food, great company, I wore my PP akoyas bought 2013. I had had an old ring made into a special clasp by this very talented jeweller.
Hope this link works, it is from his facebook page... it will have to do until I get organised with my own photos!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...763578.-2207520000.1388575079.&type=3&theater

That clasp is stunning and the pearls are gorgeous! Enjoy and wear in great health!

Thanks for the replies! It's great to visualize other pearl lovers around the world wearing their pearls New Year's Eve. Happy Huku, what a lovely clasp and necklace!

LitGeek -- You asked the same question about the mm size of the white metallic drops on the "other" forum in September! I had fun looking through it to find the answer in the "What are you wearing today?!" thread. At the moment, we can't look up past purchase histories on PP's new website, so I looked back on that thread for the answer (posted September 1st). I had wanted larger (like 4RanchGirl's metallic drops from the original batch), but chose 9 to 10 mm from the available batch then due to the luster.

Thank you so much for getting back to me! The size is just perfect on these! Lol, I knew I asked but couldn't remember where. I have been going through your old threads on our other forum, but didn't think to look on the what are you wearing thread. I have an upcoming project I will be sharing soon and I this will likely be the size I will be using.

Looking forward to seeing your newest! I just love your style!

Back