Vietnamese blue akoya

Awww yes very nice! Some of your Akoyas look bluer than others, they all pair up quite nicely with the BSSP.

(I apologize if my inquiring took the thread off topic of Vietnamese Blue Akoyas.)

I don't have the akoyas and ssp but I did take some pics of my blue pearls a few years ago.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The fireball is fwp, the fat drop ssp, the first row blue akoya (with earrings on TOP), next 4 rows are tahitians with various shades of blue pearls in the middle 3 rows.

I did get some really blue akoyas from pp last year n can try to dig them out if anyone is interested.

Yes, yes, yes, please dig them out!
and I love the flipper up there, cool.

Here's a ring I made - recycled sterling silver and a 6.3mm bright blue Vietnamesering.JPG and a pair of sort of ripply surfaced baroque e blue akoya 4555.JPG10.7mm. they are both blue - the back one has decided to be shy!

Quick post n back to baby duties...

image.jpg

Light blue Tahitian next to blue ssp
3 rows of very blue akoya
Silvery blue akoya
White ssp

Wow, that is shut the front door gorgeous! I love how the pearls just seem to roll around one another, like soft bubbles under water. And the earrings are fabulous as well. Wear them all in the very best of health and with love in your heart!

eta: what did you use for a clasp? I'd love to see a photo of that too! Thanks!

Sorry it has taken so long for a picture of the clasp.

IMG_0733.jpg

Good catch Purrahna! You definitely don't want to loose that pearl Newberry!

Newberry the bottom pearl on the right seems to be coming off loose from the finding? You might want to have it checked out?

Icy, your blue collection is quite spectacular! I think my favs are the very blue akoyas, although the blue SSP pendant is really nice too!

Newberry the bottom pearl on the right seems to be coming off loose from the finding? You might want to have it checked out?

Purranha Thank you so much for letting me know about that! I just checked and it is indeed loose and would be gone very soon. I was planning to wear those earrings tomorrow and again on Sunday. I even had bought new outfits for both days to go with the pearls. Again thank you so much!

Purranha Thank you so much for letting me know about that! I just checked and it is indeed loose and would be gone very soon. I was planning to wear those earrings tomorrow and again on Sunday. I even had bought new outfits for both days to go with the pearls. Again thank you so much!

You are so welcome Newberry! I am so glad to know that we prevented the pearl from running away! Yah! :eek:

Back