Fire Goddess Pendant from PP arrived!!!

BAS

I am so excited to have received this one-of-a-kind beautiful pendant! It's my new favorite piece!

(A shout out and big thanks to "Lucy and Ethel" -- it was through their live show that I saw John and Angela interviewed. I was then able to work with them in the creation of this pendant.)

Here she is in progress:

Fire Goddess in Progress.jpg

Here is an alternate design offered to me:

Fire Goddess alternate design.jpg

Here she is finished:

Fire Goddess completed.jpg

And here she is on me, I never want to take her off! John and Angela did a terrific job during the Pearl King and Queen's nuptials!

Fire Goddess 1.jpg

Fire Goddess 2.jpg

Fire Goddess 3.jpg

Breathtaking! It's amazing that something so big can look so delicate. The design is great, too. I would say that you might as well stop now, since it would be nigh on impossible to top that, but I know how it can be with pearls. There is always something lovely and new around the corner, waiting to be possessed.

What a beautiful creation. I am so glad you love it. Enjoy your new and wonderful beauty :)

Absolutely stunning! They did a magnificent job with the design and matching the pearls. Enjoy wearing your new beauty!

All, I am so in love with this pendant! My hubby calls my Fire Goddess "Over Easy". I am so madly in love -- I forgive him!

Tell your hubby that "over easy" would have to involve a giant Golden South Sea pearl :) your necklace is really beautiful!

Thanks all. A few more shots because, well, why not?

FG 1.jpg

Fire Goddess a.jpg

Fire Goddess b.jpg

Fire Goddess c.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous, BAS. The new designer John really came out with some beautiful designs for The True Connoisseurs sale on the PP blog. I can't wait to see what else he comes up with. John has a true eye for color and I love to see his designs come to life. Here is John in his design studio at PP.DSCF9920.jpg

I appreciate your honest comment! It's crazy how drawn I am to this fireball pendant. I feel like she's a part of me -- like we were just waiting to come together.

GemGeek, you're right, she will be very hard to top!

lilliefuzzysocks, thanks for the photo. John is very talented. I can hardly wait to see more of his creations.

Theresa -- yes, I think you could call her a "Metallic Fire Goddess". Here are some close-ups and a couple of shots of the back of this fireball pearl:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• P9200038
    P9200038
    18.1 KB · Views: 45
Back