Fire Goddess Pendant from PP arrived!!!

Very unique, thanks for sharing!

DK :)

holy cow, that pearl is amazing. truly one that i could see bonding with emotionally like that! yes, i know that sounds cheesy but i don't care. :) there are more goodies today, in case everyone hasn't already been haunting PP's sale page since at least 8AM CST. not that i have.

And they go so fast. Within minutes of posting...

I didn't think your pendant could look more beautiful but those last pictures are breathtaking! I love how pretty the underside is as well!

It definitely has some character. Personally, I see a small woman's hand grasping at a pearl, not realizing that her hand and the pearl had merged. It's vaguely reminiscent of an old-timey fable. But that's just what I see.

The chain is short (and not removable). Now that I'm in turtleneck mode, I can't wear her for a while... pretty Fire Goddess is in hibernation...

That looks gorgeous! That design is pure genius! Those pink and pistachio metallic colors are to Die for. Hummm, fire goddess, thats would make a nice id name ;)

She could go in a shadow box and be hung up where you can admire her frequently until the weather turns. :)

Fire Goddess alternate design.jpg Fire Goddess completed.jpg

Design = "Segno di Dio" (blessing of God) Renaissance humanist thought.
Beautiful work John!
Bass, wear it in good health!

The chain is short (and not removable). Now that I'm in turtleneck mode, I can't wear her for a while... pretty Fire Goddess is in hibernation...

How about an extender for the chain? It wouldn't be noticable under the turtle neck. I've made my own but I believe you can also buy them.

- Karin

GemGeek -- displaying her is a terrific idea.

KarinK -- I'm not familiar with chain extenders, but can look into it.

I also kind of like the seasonal thing -- it gives you the opportunity to rotate pearls and builds up the missing feeling and the delight when you open the box and see a beloved pearl again.

Back