Want to Order a Strand of Jeremy's New Untreated FW Pearls

Bodecia

Pearl Designer & Collector
I'm dancing again with a strand of the new untreated freshwater pearls Jeremy brought back from China. They are just amazing! The strand I have is a full 11mm, multi-color, fat nuggets that have that deep glow from inside; it seems one can look right into the pearl! The multi-colors range from deep purple, bronze, mauve, pink, peach, creamy white; of course, no two are exactly alike!

Hi Jeremy,

How do I go about ordering or putting my name down for some of these gorgeous pearls. Would love a strand. Please do put my name down for them and let me know how much they are. They are extremely luscious. :)

Bodecia

Jeremy

Put us on your list as well. Looking for a super elegant, neutral perch for enhancers we intend to have made out of those ABs (and a few other unique items) we purchased recently.

Steve
Seattle

I'd like to have the info on those as well. Can you post here when they are ready?

Thank you, Jeremy! <3

Hi Jeremy,

AS Alweays put me down too... I can ont be left out of teh PG groupie club its wasy too much fun! ;)

Ah... my ultmaite pearl fantasy....to have a vault like Disney's Uncle Scrooge McDuck full of pearls and be abble to dive into teh pearls as he does his gold coins....Okay so A girl can Dream can't she.... :p :D

Cheers
Ash

Back