Would love to see your favorite pearl bracelet combo/stacking ideas

multichrome

I enjoy a good bracelet stack—both wearing one and seeing those of others! know stacking is tricky with a loved pearl bracelet, because we don’t want the gems to be scratched. Yet I love a fab juxtaposition or combination, also with a timepiece if you happen to wear one. (I still do.)

Who knows, stacking may be totally out, but I’ve never been really “in,” haha!

I don’t have pics to share yet, but I’m working on taking some pics of the bracelets I’ve made and bought, and seeing how I can combine them in happy arrangements. I enjoy mixing colors, textures, widths, and weights. But I do also need to be comfortable!

I’m totally happy to see a nice ring stack, too, if you’d like to share. Anyway, I’ll do my best to pop back here after the holiday cooking/traveling frenzy with some pics and ideas. Would love to see anything you’d like to post.

A happy and safe weekend to all—

Cece

Here's one variation of my personal bracelet stack which I've worn for years. These 5 roll and flip against each other; I've observed no damage so far. Sometimes I change out the Tahitians for 3 freshwater keshi bracelets.

What wouldn't I add to a stack ~ faceted gemstone bracelets, as most gems are harder than pearl, though smooth beads might be ok.

Kamoka Silver-white drop tin cup with my blackened patina chain
Ann King Lagos 18K & Sterling flower and leaf
Multicolor ringed Tahitians
Charm bracelet with 5 angels, sterling silver
My original prototype for tin cup bracelets, intended to take apart, but started wearing and never stopped

IMG_1671 (2).jpg

Thank you, Pattye! That’s such a beautiful stack. I get a kick out of seeing something pretty on my wrist during the course of an ordinary day.

Your suggestions of what materials will work well alongside each other is super practical!

I made a couple of new bracelets with large hole freshwater pearls this weekend, and am hoping for natural light tomorrow to photograph them on my wrist.

I also just bought these BEEG but inexpensive Tahitians for an intended bracelet, as I’ve been really wanting to make and wear a bold piece. Hope they will arrive soon and safely.

A peaceful rest of the holiday weekend to all—

Cece

E55B70F4-A915-4FF2-98D7-D8FAD1B3CCCA.jpg

Last edited:
Pattye, that's a beautiful bunch of bracelets! I love the flowers and leaves, especially.

Agreed, Pattye’s Lagos bracelet is fabulous. Also I love the thread color used with the Tahitian bracelet. Just looking at this stack again is making my Monday better.

This is my bracelet combination when I’m feeling jingly:) I love gemstones in combination with the tahitians and I am quite partial to amethyst and apatite......Am thinking about adding some pearl charms to the rondelles bracelet...to mix things up a little more :)
7D86DDEF-3B15-4BC1-AEA1-D6B3DCE15A18.jpgF54FC7D7-2247-4E74-BB86-C2E08DF942BB.jpg7D724B83-6CF4-4B2A-B806-BD638D9B284D.jpg

Oh, those are very pretty, and lovely together. You will not be bored if you have not much else to do but stare at your nicely bedecked arm!

I know someone who calls a great bracelet stack “an arm party.” Both you and Pattye have it going on. :)

I’m about to finish my corded pearl bracelets so I can show them to you in combination with others I have. I really believe in an arm party!

<3

In spring I want to mix some star cut aquamarine and pearls together in a bracelet or earrings.

Arm party? :cool: I like that!!

Excited to see the new "BEEG" Tahitians!

Thank you, Blaire and Cece! The thread on my Tahitians is FOREST.
Having pearls to stare at can be very entertaining, I agree!

What colorful beauties, Eolian Pearls! I hadn't seen that combination before and they work so well!

Katkashmir, please tell us more! All so interesting, loving the Tahitian keshi! Is the top bracelet on elastic? In the middle photo, are those 3 different bracelets or a long strand wrapped? How does the leather one close?

Such gorgeous stacks.

Pattye- yours is so gorgeous with the lustrous pearls and beautiful floral bracelet. I love how the gold accents on the flowers pair with the standout gold/silver tahitian pearl.

Eolian- I love, love, love the color combination of your amethyst and apatite beads coupled with your colorful Tahitians. I am so inspired by your bracelets.

Katkashmir- Beautiful bracelet stack- I am intrigued like Patty with the wonderful design.

I hope to see more bracelet stack photos- so much fun to see.

I started this thread but I have yet to come up with my own stack pics! I hope I can change that soon. The week after the holiday remained busy for me. LOVE all your photos and your beautiful bracelets.

Pattye, I thought that might be either Bark or Forest. Thank you for sharing that info. I have Bark but apparently I now need Forest. :)

When the Tahitians arrive you can bet I will string them quickly. I’m so looking forward to seeing them!

Back