What are these ebay pearls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the marketplace safety tips. there is something called security, but this kind of thing does not fit into any of those boxes.

In a box under each eBay messge (after you open it) is a box with this content. The word "Report" (which I bolded) is a link.

Marketplace Safety Tip
Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside of eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of protection programs and case resolution tools available on eBay. Report an inappropriate email.
eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous.

When you click on "Report" it takes you to a page where you can select the reason, "I am being harrassed by this member"

[FONT=&quot]
"Did I say anything about depressed behaviors?"

Yes, you did, as manic, but you can play all the games you want.

Just off the phone with my attorney a few hours ago he advises me to cease further communication with you and let him do his job.

I'm one who gladly accepts professional and truly expert advice, so I'll follow it and let the chips on this forum fall where they may.

Good night Caitlin.

Well, all of these communications came in the last few hours,since he talked to his lawyers, but whatever.

[/FONT]
I hope his lawyer has fun making money off him, if he dares to waste it on me. My family is full of lawyers who know all the right people in Tucson, anywhere in AZ, for that matter. We were here, building good old boy networks, since before AZ was a state. He is unlikely to be able to hire someone effective, because his lawyer will get messages from various sources or golf partners, and they will encourage him to get you to spend a LOT more money, before you quit because you are getting nowhere. You will have to find a lawyer who hates my lawyers and you won't be able to.

AZ isn't near as corrupt as Indonesia, but we try.

BTW Manic behaviors are not necessarily followed by depression. Manic behaviors are not a clinical diagnosis but a behavioral observation.

I hope this is my last post on this thread, but I will change the title of the thread back if he does leave me alone. How about tomorrow - and if it is truly over, it will stay that way.

That thunderstorm that happened today in the desert broke the tension of the pressure drop.... It seems like a metaphor...

Anyone who pays an attorney to do nothing is better simply left.

People very rarely pay me to do nothing. I wouldn't mind if they did, though!

"You are NO pearl expert, and our attorney was shocked to read in your own words that you have no professional credentials in gem stones or jewelry, nor have ever attended any GIA courses."

That's half-witted. Qualifications are one thing that makes someone an expert. But not the only thing. Did Leonardo da Vinci have a PhD in engineering, or art, or a medical degree?

Sorry, that's not sufficient for us as this string has far too many lies, libel, slander, and defamation to let stand as is. I just searched Majabali again on Google and it appears as the second item on the second page.

I think he needs to go back to his solicitor again. There is no slander I can see - that's mostly oral stuff (unless the law is different in America). And saying "libel, slander and defamation" is rather tautologous - defamation is the general term for both libel and slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back