What do you think of these pearl vendors?

Kim.Tutaki

I'm so tempted to buy pearls from the following stores. They have good presents on Instagram. However, with the relative cheap price tags, I'm thinking they are not genuine about their products. Maybe they bought cheaper fresh water pearls and market it as south sea and Tahitian? What do you think?
@takaramonobr
@anniecasepearl
@tina.pearls186

P. S I'm looking for perfectly round 16mm south sea pearl, with best luster and flawless. Can barely find this with the mainstream such as Pearl Paradise, Paspaley. Above mentioned vendors seem to have in abundance.

Last edited:
I'm so tempted to buy pearls from the following stores. They have good presents on Instagram. However, with the relative cheap price tags, I'm thinking they are not genuine about their products. Maybe they bought cheaper fresh water pearls and market it as south sea and Tahitian? What do you think?
@takaramonobr
@anniecasepearl
@tina.pearls186

P. S I'm looking for perfectly round 16mm south sea pearl, with best luster and flawless. Can barely find this with the mainstream such as Pearl Paradise, Paspaley. Above mentioned vendors seem to have in abundance.
Without looking really up close at these stores you've mentioned:
1. Read their return policy
2. Shipping Info & costs - BE AWARE OF THESE since a couple seem to be from China.

The pearls featured in the Takara look amazing, Tina's look good too. Pricing on Annie's are quite high selling points.

The golden rule: if it looks too good to be true, it usually is.
In this case, I would not shop anywhere that has something in abundance that established pearl dealers don't. Reviews can be purchased.

My main concern is that they market fresh water pearl as south sea and Tahitian. Price and designs are very attractive but I don't think I can live with this doubt.

Back