Torres Pearls at Escape River, Far North Queensland, Australia

That's two pic's up in a few minutes. I'm feeling pretty slick. At this point I should thank my wife Bronwyn for coming back into the office about five times to help me. This pic highlight's the usual reaction of people when someone say's CROC.

P1030161 (800x600).jpg

Now Ladies and Gentlemen, there's nothin finer than this lot in front of you at the end of a day's harvesting.

P1030180 (800x434).jpg

Crocs, wild pigs, sharks - it's dangerous out there - thank goodness for the pearls! :)

Most of the year this is the view from the wharf.

Paradise (640x480).jpg

Thank's for the nice comment's folks. Gem Geek, Bron and I we know who you are and thank you for the encouragement to come back. Now I've worked out how to put pic's up, I'll try and keep people up to date visually with some pic's of the day to day of our Pearl farm life on this thread, if that's OK.

Pearl Guide is a richly diverse community, but we especially love to hear from our pearl farmers. Knowing how intense the labor can be, your time shared with us is especially appreciated. And we love the photographs!!! :)

I look forward to seeing more of life on your pearl farm whenever you have time ... and pearls of course :) Thanks for sharing!

Indeed. Nice to see your return and the lovely images. Please keep them coming.

Back