Tahiti Robert Wan Museum

KMFDallas

We visited Tahiti and the Robert Wan Museum

Amazing Trip and of course I had to wear my PP Tahitians

20200212_202510.jpg

20200220_141319.jpg20200220_153050.jpg

20200220_141245.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOOO, you look great! Wow, the museum looks amazing.

Oh wow- You look stunning! How exciting to visit the pearl museum. What was your favorite piece in the museum?

WOW!! You look wonderful!! The museum looks amazing. Tahiti & Fiji are on our bucket list for when hubby retires. I would love to go & visit the museum. I've always wondered why there are no tiaras with Tahitians. What was your favorite of the museum?

What a wonderful trip, KMF. You look fantastic, and the photos are so very much appreciated ... oooh, that water!

You look great in your PP tahitians and that museum is something I would like to see one day.

WOW!! You look wonderful!! The museum looks amazing. Tahiti & Fiji are on our bucket list for when hubby retires. I would love to go & visit the museum. I've always wondered why there are no tiaras with Tahitians. What was your favorite of the museum?

I loved seeing the antique pieces showcasing the pearls. The pearls at the shop there were outstanding

The antique pieces with the pearls

My Goldens were as great hit!

My Goldens were as great hit!

20200214_074202.jpg

Even though I was among all the Tahitian pearls.... I just had to wear my goldens one night. They were a great hit!

You have some lovely pearls. That golden south sea rope is stunning.

Back