Some more Kamokas - with a wrist shot!

la_corsetiere

Super Moderator
O.K., I'm not REALLY supposed to be showing off these pearls, per Josh, since they aren't up to his usual standard of perfection, but I can't stop looking at my wrist, so thought I just had to share...I get kind of hypnotized by the colors...

Some wrist shots here, plus a shot of a strand of semi-rounds I put together on cable for a scuba diving/knock about necklace - those fishies are going to be swimming up to me to check them out, I have no doubt!

Sheri

Attachments

• HPIM2052.jpg
    HPIM2052.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 37
  • HPIM2053.jpg
    HPIM2053.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 31
  • HPIM2054.jpg
    HPIM2054.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 37
  • HPIM2055.jpg
    HPIM2055.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 34
  • HPIM2063.jpg
    HPIM2063.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 41
Oh, if only I had some Kamokas as a knock-about necklace...
Nice clasp on the bracelet, too, Sheri. Where did you find that?

Goodness,
Every time I think I won't want any more pearls, up pops Sheri with yet another beauty........

Oh, if only I had some Kamokas as a knock-about necklace...
Nice clasp on the bracelet, too, Sheri. Where did you find that?

The clasp is from www.greengirlstudios.com. Lots of wonderful charms and beads, clasps too, mostly in pewter, but some in sterling and shibuichi. I like the way the color of the shibuichi sets off, but doesn't fight with, the multicolor Tahitians.

Sheri

I think it was the colour of the clasp that I liked so much. Thanks for the link Sheri. So do you still have more Kamokas that you just haven't shown us yet??

Yup, I'll have some 'knock about' Kamokas too please!

DK :D

Sheri, I see why you could not resist! Very inspiring!

O.K., while I'm at it, thought I might as well post a neck shot as well. Although this was supposed to be my scuba diving necklace, I find myself wearing it quite a lot. Just feels right for all occasions, no matter how informal, and very comfortable to wear.

Sheri

Attachments

• HPIM2066.jpg
    HPIM2066.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 20702071.JPG
    20702071.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Lavender freshwaters and silver
    31 KB · Views: 44
Thank you all! And I kid you not - these are Josh's "duds" (or as the dear Kamoka cook Camelia put it, his "caca pearls"). Just goes to show the quality of the farm...

Sheri

I would be delighted with the quality of these pearls. Josh is just way too picky! Congratulations, Sheri.

Last edited:
Back