Epic Kamokas (or the Kamoka Epic)

That last photo was fantastic! (No frustrated photographer in sight!) What was the background? Was it cloth or paper or what? Thanks.

It was a piece of jersey cloth sitting on the floor, pretty much in the direct sunlight. Now retouching at all. I just wish you could see the pics without the fading that occurs when they get reduced.

Jersey cloth eh? Well it worked very well with that lighting etc., and as to fading ... well they look just great on my screen and I'm sure you've made us all jealous enough as it is!

They're all gorgeous, but I really love the color of the earrings and the ones in the fifth photo of this thread. Mmm Hmm!

Another keishi treat. Bracelet with vermeil spacers & clasp. My first Tahitian bracelet. The end of the keishis until I can get the rest drilled. The necklace is gone.

Attachments

• keshibrace2.jpg
    keshibrace2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 46
  • keshibrace3.jpg
    keshibrace3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 46
Sheryl - that is a beautiful bracelet! Your creations are really lovely - you've got a great sense for color and proportion.

You are really putting together beautiful pieces. I love the combination in the bracelet.

Sheryl - I haven't caught up with this thread for several days - your pieces just get more and more beautiful! The bracelet is gorgeous.

Back