some FWP klonks!

Yikai

Hi folks,

I went back to my hometown on May 1 and met many wholesalers from Italy, Russia, India and France. They ordered some 15-16mm klonks! I don't see those babies a lot, so I took some pictures:D:

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 161.jpg
    161.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 36
  • kaspar.jpg
    kaspar.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 38
  • lavender.jpg
    lavender.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 37
Pretty, pretty klonks! The colors and luster in the first photo are quite alluring...

Sheri

The local bead shop here in Ft Myers, FL has 2 strands of 15mm multicolor Klonks. Lovely luster but quite a few pits in each pearl. I have looked at them several times, but I just can't bring myself to spend the asking price. They are something though! I rarely see FWP this size.

Thanks for the pics. Very nice!

Very nice pictures, Yikai. I like that model of digital caliper you have there as well. For the pearls, amazing sizes but just too large for my taste!

The local bead shop here in Ft Myers, FL has 2 strands of 15mm multicolor Klonks. Lovely luster but quite a few pits in each pearl. I have looked at them several times, but I just can't bring myself to spend the asking price. They are something though! I rarely see FWP this size.

Thanks for the pics. Very nice!
Hi Annie, I'm glad you like the pictures. Are you from Malaysia?

What price do they give for that 15mm strand? Annie.

This is biggest I was able to get...

11.5-14.5.jpg

12.5-14.5 sapphire.jpg
white, thick skinned, grey sapphires.. 12.5-14.5mm

12-13.8.jpg

multicolor, natural with tourmalines 12-13.8mm

11-12 with rubys.jpg
.. and the "small ones".. with ruby's 11-12mm

Did you make your necklace by yourself? Ivona.

Are you from Canada? Ivona. I miss Canada so..so...much...I sold two 13-14mm round AA necklaces to a clerk in a store of People Co when I was in Ottawa. She had never seen such big pearls and was so happy.

Goodness! I have no idea how you decide what to wear, Ivona! Each is just amazingly lovely!! Sure is difficult to find that size and quality pearl at a decent price!

I don't know what is your definition of "decent" in this case. 17" strand of pearls cost me 75-95 usd for what they call 12-15mm. No pearl was bigger than 14.8, but not smaller than 12.2 ( smaller , more baroque with ruby's were cheaper)
I found those prices OK for this size/quality.

Your necklaces are lovely, Ivona - I especially like the multicolored strand with the Green Girl clasp! The price you paid for the klonks sounds amazingly inexpensive. Anyone have any leads on good sources for cheap pretty klonks? I'm always in the market...

Sheri

Your necklaces are lovely, Ivona - I especially like the multicolored strand with the Green Girl clasp! The price you paid for the klonks sounds amazingly inexpensive. Anyone have any leads on good sources for cheap pretty klonks? I'm always in the market...

Sheri

...GUESS WHO TOLD US ABOUT GREEN GIRL ?????? ( I love their stuff)

Those pearls come from a local supplier, a girl who has time to shop on line and then resells to me what she has extra... she does not have a store. It's a friend of a friend of mine....

...GUESS WHO TOLD US ABOUT GREEN GIRL ?????? ( I love their stuff)

Those pearls come from a local supplier, a girl who has time to shop on line and then resells to me what she has extra... she does not have a store. It's a friend of a friend of mine....
\

Hmmmm...if your friend of a friend happens to come across some more pretty FW klonks at a reasonable price, some PG friends of yours might appreciate a little PM... ;) (glad to have hooked you up with GG, too!)

Sheri

\

Hmmmm...if your friend of a friend happens to come across some more pretty FW klonks at a reasonable price, some PG friends of yours might appreciate a little PM... ;) (glad to have hooked you up with GG, too!)

Sheri

This forum is not for advertising, but if I see something that she has and wants to sell that I think might interest you, I'll PM both of you...

Back