Show us your PP 12th day of Christmas Sale purchases!

A couple of the Ladies here provided hand shots in one of the threads ( I think )

Looks like it would sit nicely on the finger + a gorgeous pearl!

They can't have mine back! I really like the new PP permanent clearance section, though.

Go get it and post hand shots :) (please) the setting is so modern and very on trend. Plus it is ripe for stacking colored gemstone slender eternity bands on either side

I'm sooooooo tempted to purchase that edison ring!

Last edited:
How did I miss this thread? I enjoyed scrolling through the thread and seeing everyone's purchases!

I was a bit late to the PP sale...found out about it on my first visit to this forum (must have been the 28th or 29th), checked it out and wanted to buy a pair of South Sea pearl earrings from the sale. I sent them an email to ask for actual photos comparing the SSP to the same sized Freshadamas but never got a response, so did not make a purchase :(

During sales items fly out the door; by the time you would have gotten the photos the SS earrings may very well have been sold.

That might be the case, but it would have still been nice to receive a response (with or without photos if they were already sold out)! I don't recall the freshadamas being part of the sale. I live in Canada so sending things back wouldn't be easy. I need to make sure I will like them before purchasing.

I expect the email got lost in the shuffle, rather than being deliberately ignored. I'm sure it gets hectic during sales.

I'm sure as well. I just sent them another inquiry about something else, I hope to receive a response shortly after the week begins.

Karmen, This is a weekend. And in the US a long weekend. Be patient, they will respond when the office opens.

Karmen, This is a weekend. And in the US a long weekend. Be patient, they will respond when the office opens.

Marianne, I know--I think you misunderstood my post. I sent the inquiry early Friday morning, and not seconds before I posted. I'm only saying I hope to receive a response soon after the week begins, I'm in no way expecting a business to responding to my email during the long weekend.

I have never dealt with PP before. In fact, if I hadn't read everyone's glowing reviews here, the fact that I didn't receive a response to my email at the end of December would have been a turn off. But I'm holding out for a response, because I know a lot of members here have great experiences with them, and the CEO is a respected member here.

Edit: Ah, nuts. Just realized that the product I inquired about is now sold out. Looks like I need to act faster in the future!

Last edited:
You won't believe, but my shipment is already for more than one week at the customs! I hate them!! They are working so slowly! I've just read in a newspaper that customs are still so busy because of the Christmas present shipments that they might need up to one month to do the custom clearance! I find it impossible! If i would work the same way as an entrepreneur, i would starve!

You won't believe, but my shipment is already for more than one week at the customs! I hate them!! They are working so slowly! I've just read in a newspaper that customs are still so busy because of the Christmas present shipments that they might need up to one month to do the custom clearance! I find it impossible! If i would work the same way as an entrepreneur, i would starve!

Wow, that's pretty crazy Katalin! Is it stuck in Austrian customs?
IN the recent years I haven't had an issue with Canadian customs. I think they work more and faster over the holidays. Our postal service also delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays during the holidays so I didn't have anything that was delayed!
Hopefully your shipment clears soon!

I've only had delays of a day (or at most two) with Canadian customs. They are pretty efficient at getting their dues. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable...today my pearls arrived! If maybe you don't remember I've ordered on 24.12.2016 the 9.5-10.00 mm white baroque akoya strand. It was sitting at customs for more than 3 weeks!

Interestingly I calculated to pay 20 % VAT, so at about 120 €, and you know what happened, I had to pay only 70 €, because the pearls were valued lower than the invoice!! I never had this happen before!

As I opened the package I really liked the luster, but I was expecting bigger size. I mean 10 mm should be big, shouldn't it? I just found them a little bit on the smaller side. Unfortunately I don't have a caliper.

Here one quick photo, a neckshot:
IMG_4228.jpg

Glad they made it. I have the 8.5-9 blue baroque from PP, and they look a little smaller than yours.
20161229_173339.jpg

They look roughly the size of my 10mm pearls from PP. You don't need calipers. Just lay them on a ruler or measuring tape that has mm or cm increments, and you should be able to determine of the diameter.

Back