Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I've decided what I really love about tin-cups.

1. They are lighter weight on my neck than a full strand of pearls.

2. They really show off the pearls.

3. Living in hot, sweaty Florida, the tin-cups are easy to wash and dry. I don't have to worry about the knots getting wet or dirty.

4. I never have to restring them.
Totally practical and beautiful. Great combo!

Thank you, Jeremy, SurfnSci and BWeaves! Bweaves, that’s a fantastic new strand! Such a nice variety of color and size.

Tahitians on white gold slides from the Tahiti Pearl Market, and two bracelets I knotted with tiny Tahitians from Collins Pearls. The tinies are 5-7mm.
49DA752A-2BC1-4E6A-AF01-F5B2DD1D9637.jpeg
D687B99E-A5A6-4DDC-A3F6-EC948179528D.jpeg
DF1EBC60-8E75-46AB-8FA5-7C12E67B2647.jpeg
FD82DEA6-F3CC-451B-9ED8-A195BD1D3D7D.jpeg

Those pearls are so gorgeous, @jeg, and I love everything about your look today, from the pearls to your outfit :D I just *adore* those tiny Collins T's!

JEG, love the pearls, but I thought your dress looked like the print was stylized pearls. I love it.

Thanks so much, Jeremy, SurfnSci and BWeaves! You know my pearl choices well, Jeremy! I do love the colorful T’s. Thank you, SurfnSci. The bracelet pearls are from the latest harvest. I have more 5-7mm tinies to play with and I’m thinking next I’ll make a 21’ strand so I can also wrap it 3 times as a bracelet. BWeaves, I recently realized I have a lot of polka dotted clothes!

Welcome Lily Blanche Jewellery! That’s a cool free form pendant!

Another pic of the 2 bracelets made with 5-7mm tiny T’s from Collin’s Pearls.
C4705796-CD68-4D3E-B398-3BB17E623916.jpeg

Hi Lily Blanche:

Pretty pearl. For some reason, it reminds me of a seahorse. I'd like to see it with a more interesting bail. I had a pearl mounted with a single twisted wire once and it broke the first time I wore it. Also, I just think an interesting bail turns a piece of jewelry from "here's a dangle" to "here's a necklace."

Last edited:
Thanks Jeremy! I don‘t often do wrist shots, and I am a big fan of ALL of Hisano’s tiny pearls!!!

BWeaves, I have been casually looking for some huggies, but they are something I need to shop for in person in order to assure the right fit. Love your classic Miki’s!

A scattered custom Tahitian tin cup from PP, with a tahitian pendant from Kamoka. The latest strand I knotted with 6-7mm tinies from Collin’s Pearls. It’s around 21”, and worn wrapped three times around the wrist.
5079A0E3-2C59-4536-A9BF-CD1BCA6B1537.jpeg
96FD7D33-3117-4E23-A430-34DA280061E7.jpeg
26A8EDC2-2B9F-4EC9-B1F5-767E9E4BB5A8.jpeg

I love your Scattered Tin-Cup, JEG. I especially love that the orbit clasps on both ends open, so you can make it a Y necklace or hang a pendant off the end. The tiny Tahitians are gorgeous.

JEG: I particularly like these Miki Huggies because the post goes straight through, and the lever back is solid and thick. You could wear them back to front and not notice a difference. I liked this style so much I bought it in both white gold and yellow gold. Some of the other similar styles that Miki has with diamonds have a thinner curved center post, which I don't like.

I love your Scattered Tin-Cup, JEG. I especially love that the orbit clasps on both ends open, so you can make it a Y necklace or hang a pendant off the end. The tiny Tahitians are gorgeous.

JEG: I particularly like these Miki Huggies because the post goes straight through, and the lever back is solid and thick. You could wear them back to front and not notice a difference. I liked this style so much I bought it in both white gold and yellow gold. Some of the other similar styles that Miki has with diamonds have a thinner curved center post, which I don't like.

PP has a similar style with a completely different sort of finding. I think it's hinged at the top front and them snaps down to the pearl in the back. I'm so tempted, but I'm not sure what sort of pearls I would want with that style, since I already have white pearls.

Ah, the Deco Collection.

Last edited:
Welcome Lily Blanche Jewellery; of course you are WELCOME here ... and that pearl pendant is really unique and lovely!

Jeg ... you are a wizard :)

BWeaves, I had that ombre rope in my hands more than once during PBTB ... SO glad you get to wear it for your birthday ... what a fabulous Happy Birthday present!!!

@jeg The fancy sage/bronze tahitian strand is like...my new goal in life.
Thank you, Jeremy and BWeaves!!

Bubbles and sister strand made of fancy colored Tahitians from Kojima. I just finished re-knotting the sister strand so I thought I would wear it. Also, two bracelets of J.Hunter Fiji pearls. I bought the J.Hunter toggle bracelet in Fiji, and chose the pearls for the orbit clasp bracelet at PP.
View attachment 461837
View attachment 461838
View attachment 461839

Last edited:
Back