Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Eolian, those circle Tahitians are very much a Dream come true ... lovely!

lmgardens: Wow, what artistic and creative treasures you've made :). I am so in love with that golden globe, and the caribiners and bead touches you add; really unique! I was fortunate to get a couple strands of those rice keshi from Cees; tried to set my expectations realistic and was bowled over by their colors and near metallic luster. so far, all I've done with mine is run them through my hands, stare and admire and then put them away LOL. I didn't get any of the side drill akoyas, but hoped someone would make something wonderful and ... you did. Those little 18K daisy beads are divine! I finally got my feather pearls ;) and have really struggled to find any interesting/special gold beads to put between; still searching. THANKS for sharing your beauties with us.

Thank you Douglas and Cathy!!!

I have finally received my special akoya pearly package yesterday, and well, I am so happy I made that jump off the ban island ;-) More pictures to come, let me start with these funky shaped baroques from FlowerGem on Etsy. They are 8-9mm and so colorful! Thank you echo for introducing this Etsy shop!
B00F3845-AD80-47B1-967E-AB4991FF3466.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	01B5BBBC-03EA-4F6F-B201-FF1B84359AB7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.6 KB ID:	461259

Attachments

• B00F3845-AD80-47B1-967E-AB4991FF3466.jpg
    B00F3845-AD80-47B1-967E-AB4991FF3466.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 29
eolian pearls so glad you made the jump and got some treasures. They look very lovely!

Dear pearl friends I have been away recently due to changes happening in my life and family member illness. When I get a chance I still come here to admire all your beautiful pearls. Thank you all for keeping sharing :)

Haha- thank you, Douglas, Jeremy and Cathy! Douglas, I think it’s just a resin or something. Nothing fancy.

Eolian, those funky posts look great! Worth the jump off the island! Echo, I am sad to hear about your family. Please take good care of yourself and I will keep you in my positive thoughts. :grouphug:

I don’t know why I bother traveling with rings. My fingers get very puffy and swollen from walking, so I rarely will wear them. But, they work for taking a few pics. A non-pearl post of my rose gold flower ring with pink sapphires and diamonds. I’ve posted the earrings before, but not the ring. Then, two new ‘just for fun’ purchases from NaHoku. MOP earrings in studs and dangles. I tried them in other colors, but went for both in white.
089BB4E9-503F-4E88-A7B0-8E9A226EAC3B.jpg
5ACC7885-B836-4C9A-B010-6FE9E0CB919F.jpg
73F4BD21-7A94-47D2-8488-24503BA6344A.jpg
5299D9F9-C453-4F0A-BAEF-2681CA0AB0A8.jpg

Oooooo! Luscious silvery blue-pink beauties!

Sorry to hear of this Echo. Hope your relative/loved one gets some relief and things improve soon!

Echo, sorry to hear of your family stress, happy to see you here; pearl play is a wonderful refuge from stress.

Jeg! You have the flower brooch to match the earrings, oooh SIGH how beautiful ... The MOP earrings are precious; charming and lovely :)

It might be resin...but looks like carved glass, so that in my book is a great plus!

I'm so excited to catch up on everyone's pearly beauties today!!!

Thank you for your kind compliments on my keshis, Eolian and Douglas!

eolian pearls Haha, you know I can't help myself with wire-wrapping everything...and I am so glad you encouraged me to get those Wan keshis! Yours are so lovely and I definitely love mine. And goodness, your CMW circles are FANTASTIC! The colors are amazing, just wow!!! Your new lustrous studs from FlowerGem are also very lovely!

jeg Gorgeous pictures - especially those donuts, yum! Love your new MOP flower earrings, too, but wow, your flower diamond/sapphire ring is divine (and I loved your matching earrings when you posted them previously).

echo So sorry to hear about your loved one. Sending warmth and healing wishes!

Wearing mini GSS from JNBgems today with pearl drops from J. Hunter.
20220426_173420.jpg
20220426_174112.jpg

SurfnSci, I love the colors of your J Hunter fiji pearls, mine are darker, but I REALLY like your pastel colors.

Eolian pearls, your CMW holy grail circles make me happy too.

jeg, great picks as always, and you know that I live through you during all your travels!

Kathykeshi, thank you so much for your kind words! Happy to hear you snagged a couple of Cees’s rice Tahitian strands! I can’t wait to see what you create with your keshis, and so glad to know you found your perfect feather pearl strand. Looking forward to the finished products!

Echo, wishing you strength and encouragement throughout these times.

This is an emerald and 18k bead necklace I made over the weekend. Within my Tahitian pearl stash I found a green saturated pearl that I set in the front, surrounded by 2 antique crystal beads from a circa 1910 necklace. It’s a bit delicate, so to wear with it I decided to make a few delicate necklaces made of tiny akoya keshi pearls, tiny 14k beads and emeralds. I don’t have photos of those yet.

Attachments

• photo73174.jpg
    photo73174.jpg
    833.3 KB · Views: 35
  • photo73175.jpg
    photo73175.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
  • photo73176.jpg
    photo73176.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Oooh, how lovely is that, lmgardens! Can't wait to see its company :) It will be a while before I finish anything; my search for some special beads for those feathers is so far unproductive, sigh ... Cee's keshi might just become 2 simple nested strands that can be connected into a long rope :)

Thank you all you wonderful pearl people!

jeg I love all your pictures, pearly and non pearly ones :) Your ring is exquisite and well... totally worth a few swollen fingers ;-) Your new MOP earrings are lovely!

SurfnSci I am happy you love your RW keshis! They have lovely shapes and luster and your design made them shine even more! Your baby SS pearls are lovely too!

@Imgarden OMG OMG OMG!!!! Emeralds and pearls are meant to be!!!! Beautiful beautiful design and of cpurse we NEED to see the other pieces!!!!

So...my akoya haul... I got a little carried away with my jump off the ban island...But so so worth it;-) Here come Takahashi silver blue akoyas 9,5-10mm, Takahashi pinked akoyas 7-7,5mm and Paradise Pearls Thailand 8-8,5mm silver blues...
I am one happy akoya addict;-)
DCCC9753-9EBC-4832-B441-68DC86C4AF23.jpg
DCCC9753-9EBC-4832-B441-68DC86C4AF23.jpg

Attachments

• 2464E1A1-6A49-423F-AED1-AED09099292F.jpg
    2464E1A1-6A49-423F-AED1-AED09099292F.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 0B0C7674-CB42-49C2-B157-45AC88686940.jpg
    0B0C7674-CB42-49C2-B157-45AC88686940.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 40
  • CFCED3D4-7B3D-4E40-9997-7AB711AC18B8.jpg
    CFCED3D4-7B3D-4E40-9997-7AB711AC18B8.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 42
Thank you, Douglas, Cathy, SurfnSci, lmgarden and eolian!!! SurfnSci, I love the goldens you knotted, and I especially love those Fiji huggies!!! lmgarden, beautiful necklace you created! Looking forward to seeing the companion layers! Eolian!!! An amazing haul of Akoya! Wowie, they are so beautiful and lustrous!

Earrings and a strand I put together with golden SS Myanmar pearls and keshi from Druzy, with a golden SS pendant from Maui Divers.
7DD701F2-ADE0-4FBD-90E3-B0C0B07DEF5B.jpg
9FDC3FF1-8C78-4AB3-9A61-BAA86776D9AF.jpg

Thank you so much, lmgarden, Eolian and Jeg!

lmgarden Lovely necklace! I especially love the antique crystal beads flanking the pearl, such a special touch. The emerald beads are fantastic, too

eolian pearls Oh my goodness, your trip off Ban Island was totally worth it!!! Your new akoyas are amazing! I'm drooling over the luster. I especially love the Takahashi silver-blues, and they are a perfect size...All 3 strands look fantastic together - Gorgeous neck shots! You and Jeg have convinced me that I need some Takahashis now, though I think DH would disagree.

jeg Love your earrings and necklace; they are both such pretty designs. Your necklace is especially gorgeous with the alternating pearl sizes. It looks great paired with your Maui Divers GSS pendant. (Super cute dress, too!)

Back