Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Well, we sold the rental house so Kanaloa went to the closing along with Autore WSS drop earrings! He received all kinds of compliments from the ladies in the office as well as the buyer of the house.

Attachments

• 20200623_125957.jpg
    20200623_125957.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 29
Congratulations on the sale of your house. Kanaloa certainly makes a celebration more fun!

Kanaloa is always amazing. Did you have two houses, or did you sell the one you live in and got a new one?

Thanks, Charlotta. No, we're still in the same old house. The house we sold was our son's house that we took over when he got into a little trouble. We did some repairs & rented it out for 3 yrs. The tenants loved the house & wanted to buy it. Our son finally agreed to sell it.

Wow, too many great looks to comment on. I love them all.

95F here and humid.

Wool& olive dress with Greg Who hanging off a pistachio akoya necklace from PP. Blue drops from Kojima on my diamond hoop earrings. Mixed tin-cup and Everything Bagel rope from Kojima.

9EAAFE1B-C710-4B63-8076-702B77D6ADD1_1_201_a.jpg

223D381A-B1B5-473C-A4E3-91101562F7FD_1_201_a.jpg

Cotton tunic with metallic freshwater earrings from Kojima. Kojima long freshie, ombre' keshi rope and mixed tin-cup. Greg Who hanging off a pistachio akoya necklace from PP.

9201450C-CE75-4703-B74A-9F757EC58C34_1_201_a.jpg

A40A6886-22AA-4FB0-BFD6-81A9DD4F06B4_1_201_a.jpg

BW, you look wonderful!! Love the layering with the Bagel rope! That's a real stunner! Your metallic layering is perfect with your white tunic. I love the embroidery!

No jewelry for me today. I just got back from my body massage so now it's relax time for me!

Pretty, pretty, pretty, 86C, Bweaves and Jeg.
I’m wearing a new (to me) pretty today - a vintage sterling silver opal doublet and blister pearl bracelet. I’m pretty sure it’s hand-made, because the bezels are shaped to each gem. There’s some signs of wear on this - I removed a link with a broken pearl, and the opals have some wear on the edges on close inspection - but I like that it has been worn and loved before.
Also pictured are the mismatched keshi earrings I’m wearing today.
36EA0CB7-78C4-4BC9-BEFD-900321C9C078.jpg
D335B6D0-4C06-47A2-8563-538D80CB5D1C.jpg

SydK, nice bracelet and I always love mismatched earrings. I love opals and pearls together.

Thank you, 86C, Charlotta, and SydK! :eek:

86C, I doubt Kanaloa goes anywhere without starting a conversation. Such a statement piece!

BWeaves, great summery combinations! Greg Who goes with everything.

SydK, that’s a fun vintage bracelet, but I especially love your pair of keshi earrings!

Hemp top, nice and cool. Kasumi and amethyst earrings from Kojima. Freshwater ripples from Pacific Pearl. They match the Kasumi pearls perfectly. The colors in my original photo seem more intense than what is displaying here.

C5EF7594-F0DF-4177-B3F2-A495811FCCE4_1_201_a.jpg

BW, I just love your ripples with your hemp top! The colors of the necklace compliment the color of your top so well! Such a great pairing of earring & necklace! You look wonderful! Watch out Jeg! BW is giving you a run for your money! LOL

One of my favourite threads even though I hardly ever comment.
Thank you all and keep them coming!

Your ropes and ripples are always gorgeous Bweaves. My ripples are cooling down in a box, I don't like them. To big and loose their color in light. But your are lovely.
Cool bracelet SydK and the mismatched keshi earrings are beautiful.

Thanks everyone.
Bweaves, your ripples look STUNNING with that top. Love the way the amethyst brings out the purple amidst the golds and greens on the ripples.

Hanadamas from PP and The Hamantaschen from Pacific Pearls worn on a while gold cable choker.

C5A7787F-320C-4707-8EE9-EA1CAEDD29DF_1_201_a.jpg

Weird angle. My boobs aren't that big.

B8A380C7-64F5-4183-AB56-CFE8DC34CD2C_1_201_a.jpg

86C - looking pretty fabulous with the always standout Kanaloa and those great drop WSS !!
Jeg - What a fun piece Margaret made ! So cute with all the gemstones and pearls... very light and summery ! And you made the perfect earrings.
Syd - Thats a very pretty bracelet !
BWeaves - That Ripple is perfect with that top ! Great colours . And the ropes of pearls is always a wonderful look . Always great to see The Hamantaschen out and about !

Thanks Katbran!
86C, ha! I’m in great company with ALL you pearlie people!;)

20200627_223545.jpg

A plain fresh water pearl stud and a necklace. I bought it as a tahitian but think its a fp instead.

Back