Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks Charlotta and Happy Huku! That’s a great pair of earrings, Happy Huku! Goes with everything.

Jeg you look lovely with your metallic burgundy pearls and silk scarf. So feminine and fresh.

Happy Huku- your WSS earrings are beautiful with their gorgeous luster and pair well with your akoyas.

Jeg. I love how fantastic your purple Kojimas look with the silk obiage! So stylish & intriguing!

Happy Huku, you look wonderful. Your earring are perfect with your Aikoyas.

Kanaloa went to a wedding tonight.

Attachments

• 20191102_183708.jpg
    20191102_183708.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 41
86Corvettegirl, I hope Kanaloa had a great time at the wedding and you to of course. It's always a treat seeing Kanaloa.

Fun to see those amazing SS earrings, Happy Huku. And, Kanaloa is not shy. So magnificent.

Fall colors for me today. I picked out the Warm Vintage Medley necklace from Kojima during the Pearls By the Bay event in July. The orange coral and the antique brass beads are great for fall. I got out my silver akoya studs from PP to pick up the silver colored baroque pearls in the necklace.

20191103_103222.jpg

20191103_103259.jpg

20191103_103412.jpg

20191103_203713.jpg

Happy Huku, your earrings look great! And your akoya pearls too, of course -- great luster on that necklace!

86C, what a presence you must have in that! :D It's a great look for a formal event such as a wedding.

Red, that's a really fun combination! The silver akoya are very interesting

Happy H - I'm so glad you love your earrings . That was a lovely note you sent, thank you :) They look wonderful on you and I do hope you are getting lots of wear from them !

86C - That is such a striking piece - very Red Carpet !!

Red - What a cute fun necklace ! I love the random nature of the beads and pearls ... random with a plan I'm sure :D

jeg- Another wonderful combination ! Love the burgundy pearls and your little rope ( its so cute ) what a great pairing ! As always - you look amazing !

Last edited:
Meet Cora our new rescue pup. She happened so fast in our lives and arrived yesterday. The rescue group who had her posted a picture of her wearing pearls- so of course she wanted to show off for you all today. Miss Corabelle is wearing a 10-11mm freshwater rope. The pearls are white with overtones of pink and green.

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2325 (1).jpg

How precious, Gemandpearlover. She looks like a sweetheart.

Thank you Andrew! I am over the moon with her. We lost our beloved Doxie mix a couple months ago. DH has cried every single day and our remaining dog was getting depressed. Hearing hubby sing this morning and tell her "I just love you" made my heart so happy. She will need to get adjusted but so far she seems very happy and loves, loves, loves her walks.

Red, that’s a pretty necklace, perfect for fall. You will get much use out of it. And it's a great colors for your hair and complexion.
Gemandpearllover, Cora is adorable, of course she wears pearls. I hope she will settle right in with the rest of the family.

What I am wearing today and Miss Cora has been eyeing is a strand of FW fireball pearls mixed with baroque Tahitians. I think it is perfect with T-shirt and jeans.

IMG_2330.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

Love those fireballs, Gemandpearlover. They look like double nuclei which give them a peanutty vibe. So cute and totally great for casual wear.

Glad to hear that hubby is happier and best wishes for Cora to fit into the family quickly.

Gemandpearlover, those fireballs are really lustrous and perfect with t-shirt and jeans. It's good that your husband seems happier. My not-husband got really sad when we lost our old cat last year. I sort of convinced him that we needed a new kitten right away and then a second kitten this summer right after I lost my father. He said that a new cat cannot take the place of the old one and I said that a new cat would take her own place. It makes more sence in swedish... Last week he told me that he was really happy with our two cats, he doesn't even get angry with all of their mischief. Today he was putting up wallpaper in a room and little kitten tried to eat the glue. They also steal anything not nailed down...

Welcome to the adorable Miss Cora; she's a lucky dog indeed!

Charlotta said it so well; the new pet cannot take the place of the ones we miss, but the heart miraculously makes new places for them.

Back