• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Katbran

Red - Those Moonstone pieces are just wonderful. I love Moonstone - and these carved moons are amazing... the jewellery is just stunning..that ring !!
BWeaves - Looking very cool in your lightweight pearl layers. Chanel would definitely be easy for you !! And the photo of your 4 strand bracelet ... it's lovely !

jeg - when do you ever NOT look amazing ! My fav rope !!

GemandPearl- Those ropes look wonderful and I think the size and length suit the more wintery clothes !

Charlotta - what a clever idea - it looks wonderful and I hope it stays on !!!

Andrew - Your mom's studs are amazing...just amazing lustre !!!

86Corvettegirl

Andrew, your mom's studs are beautiful. Classic never goes out of style!!

BW, your little h emerald pendant is one of my favorites. It's so beautiful!

Went to dinner tonight with the hubby & some of his business associates. I wore one of my Barbara Bixby Amazing Grace crosses on my long freshie rope, my 9.5-10mm Akoya strand from PP & my WSS diamond earrings.

Attachments

• Amazing Grace cross fheshies Akoya.jpg
    Amazing Grace cross fheshies Akoya.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

BWeaves

Oops, I thought you had the most amazing zipper pull. It was the pendant. Great triple and earrings!

Today, I'm rather boring compared to everyone else. This was MY LOOK back in college (late 70's), only back then I wore my cheap 7 mm akoya studs and Nana's 8 mm well worn choker. Today it's my 9 mm Hanadama studs from PP and Mom's 9 mm choker. I still love this look. Classic.

fullsizeoutput_1112.jpg

Gemandpearlover

BWeaves that pendant on your Akoya strand is absolutely stunning! I love it with your green shirt.

86Corvettegirl your white strands paired with the cross is such a gorgeous look. Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks, Katbran!!

Beautiful Akoya, Andrew, BWeaves, and 86C! I feel like I should be posting white Akoya, but I’m breaking the trend...

A couple more days in my new copper Tahitian strand from the current PP sale.
D2A9AE7E-B4CE-4731-81AE-9418358D4352.jpg

8D6C21C6-6601-4A7D-AF21-8EC9CBF2DA71.jpg

I found this interesting pearl at Pearls By The Bay, and had Sarah set a gold loop on the top so I could use it as a pendant.
E6B41916-E2BB-4DAE-B4C9-8410F02EDC9C.jpg

F41CEE38-CB94-40F8-9A3A-DB9533AB3BB7.jpg

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, Gemandpearlover, jeg & BW! The cross is an enhancer so it could be used as a zipper pull. What a great idea! Your Hanadama earrings & your Mom's choker look wonderful on you. Classic never goes out of style.

Jeg, those copper T's are just magical! Such a great look!!

Charlotta

AndrewM, your mothers akoya studs are beautiful.
Bweaves, your emerald pendant is so beautiful. I also think that you cannot go wrong with a white akoya strand and studs, I usecto wear that a lot as well. Nowadays when I want something classic I wear my 8,10-11,4 mm white south sea strand from Cees and my 9,4mm white south sea studs. My poor akoyas, that really are gorgeous are abandoned, but I let familymembers borrow them for special occasions.
86Corvettegirl, I really like that pendant.
Jeg, your new copper strand is gorgeous.
Katbran, the headpiece stayed on, secured by about 20 hairpins, it still hurts. Noone new what a flapper was though, they thought I was suppose to be an angel...

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, 86C, Charlotta and Gemandpearlover!

86C, looks like a fun play date! They are gorgeous together.

I am still crafting with my seashells. I had these pinkish pearls and keshi from Carolyn Ehret for a while, just waiting for the right project. I incorporated them with my beads and seashells to make a necklace and coordinating strand. I also found a loose pink, champagne, with some green, Edison that I turned into a pendant. Most of these shells are from Okinawa and Hawaii, and one from Sanibel Island.
7041D677-9416-4E35-AEEB-ADA6C2BF77EE.jpg

05C104D0-1DD6-4728-83B2-5FAC89CB4A48.jpg

7FDCA301-0E90-408A-A5F7-85985AFCE50E.jpg

Charlotta

86Corvettegirl, your ombre is so pretty. It's always a pleasure seeing it.
Jeg, such pretty seashells.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thank you, Marianne, 86C, Charlotta and Red! I’m ready to hit the beach, now!:cool:

94C3D44B-96DE-43EA-8147-472C2F9C9F55.jpg

Last edited:

BWeaves

86Corvette and JEG, you are both making me drool. If it wasn't for you guys, and Baby Nurse, I would never have dreamed of mixing up my pearls like I do now.

It's still 90F here, but it's starting to look a little bit like fall. Lots of Tahitians today. Earrings with opals, short and long necklaces from Kojima. TNT necklace (tourmalines and Tahitians) from Ocean's Cove. New linen dress in a fall color.

fullsizeoutput_112c.jpg

fullsizeoutput_112e.jpg

CathyKeshi

BWeaves, and now you're a master mixer! Lovely look today :)

Jeg, you are SO ready for Hawaii; love the shells necklaces!!!

Red

I wore my new Tahitian Love rope today. It is definitely Fall here, with temperatures in the 40s F. Time for a woolly coat and scarf. Love the steel blue colors of these Tahitians.

20191028_183235.jpg

And, the glamour photo from John at Pearl Paradise.

4311.jpg