Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I love you in pink, BW! Your pearls are the perfect choice for your outfit!

Jeg, once again, you are setting the pearl accessory standard high!!! Just fabulous!!

Jeg you look lovely :)

Red, that SS/Moonstone ring is hands down my favorite pearl ring ever, anywhere. All those moonstone pieces are incredible; thatnks so for sharing them again!

BWeaves, what pretty lavender look ... really nice!

86, sounds like so much fun :)

Red - men in the moonstones are so cute! I love them. Moonstones are one of my favorite gems.

Bweaves - fabulous as always. Love the rope!

Jeg - loving the ropes and that pink skirt/dress!

I love your moonstone pieces Red, you have so many wonderful custom pieces.
Your tincup looks great together Bweaves, hopefully it will cool down soon. In sweden almost all leaves have fallen of and we had night frost for a couple of days recently.
Jeg, your mixed strands are so pretty and as usually combined to make the perfect outfit.
86Corvettegirl, so much fun. I would love to go to New Orleans one day.

On friday we have to dress up for halloween at work. Most companies don't do halloween on the 31 october since it's to closer to the more traditionell, for sweden, all hallows eve and many people get offended by this. In sweden all hallows eve is a more subdued tradition, basically you light candles on the graves of your family members qand remember those that are dead. Not a festive holiday. Anyway since I have to attend a birthday celebration at a resturant later in the evening I don't want to much spiders and such painted on my face. I also have to be able to work, so I thought some kind of flapper look might be good. I have two freshwater ropes already, 60 inch and 100 inch. Then I thought a straight sort of dress and something on my head. So I took a diadem I had on hand and using baroque south sea pearls, baroque vintage akoyas and all of my 0,6mm silver wire and wrapped it around the diadem. Well it's rather heavy now...I also added three jumprings so that I can attatch it to my head. It's so heavy that it falls off if I bend my head forward to much. For earrings I thought some fake diamonds would do nicely. Here is a photo of the diadem.
_20191023_104657.jpg
_20191023_104632.jpg
_20191023_110701.jpg

Happy huku, congratulations on those beautiful earrings. Red, that ring is sensational.

JEG: I Love your pearl and clothing combinations. Charlotta, I love your flapper headpiece. I'm still trying to decide on a costume for work on Halloween. Since I have so many pearls, I might have go as Chanel or a flapper.

Thank you BWeaves. Why didn't I think about Chanel, it's easier than flapper, no dress even.

Such lovely additions to this thread. Red your moonstone pieces are so unique and gorgeous. BWeaves you look amazing in linen and pastel pearls- so fresh. Charlotta- what a creative and beautiful headpiece- it makes me smile. And Jeg- Your pearls are so gorgeous- I love all your pieces. And of course 86Corvettegirl your one of a kind statement necklace is a work of art.

Today I am layering clothes- comfy jeans, T-shirt and sweater with FW pearls. I thought I fell out of love with my freshies but it seems I love them when the weather is chilly.

IMG_2300.jpg

I don't get to post as often as I would like, but I just had to stop by and say WOW!!! such beautiful pieces and stylings. I am loving every page of this thread.

Red, those man in the moon pieces are whimsical and delightful! They remind me of Anthony Lent's moon faces, although his are carved in gold.

And 86, that piece done by Sheri is outstanding.

Thank you 86Corvettegirl and Gemandpearllover. Gemandpearllover, your freshwaters are really nice and go great together with darker clothes.

Thanki you, Gemandpearlover & JP. Kanaloa is a hit everywhere he goes! I have an evening wedding to go to Nov 2nd & I'm planning to wear him.

You wear your freshies so well, Gemandpearlover! They look fabulous!

Thanks so much, 86C, CathyKeshi, lary007, Charlotta, BWeaves and Gemandpearlover!

That’s a fun creation, Charlotta! Hope it works with your costume.

Gemandpearlover, those layers look great together and tie back to your outfit as well.

Out running some errands. Today finds Mom wearing some simple but very high quality Akoya studs, around 8.5mm-ish

My mom likes the classic, slight pink-ish hue.

I show her some of the great stylings on this thread and she always chuckles in admiration because she keeps things so simple! Great looks from you all.

1624776A-B7A4-4BB6-937C-CF61C9864A91.jpg

Gorgeous studs. Top quality!

Today I wore my littleh pendant on my birthday akoya necklace. Metallic drops on Mom's diamond hoops.

fullsizeoutput_110d.jpg

Mom's akoya ring and freshwater bracelet.

fullsizeoutput_1101.jpg

Red - Those Moonstone pieces are just wonderful. I love Moonstone - and these carved moons are amazing... the jewellery is just stunning..that ring !!
BWeaves - Looking very cool in your lightweight pearl layers. Chanel would definitely be easy for you !! And the photo of your 4 strand bracelet ... it's lovely !

jeg - when do you ever NOT look amazing ! My fav rope !!

GemandPearl- Those ropes look wonderful and I think the size and length suit the more wintery clothes !

Charlotta - what a clever idea - it looks wonderful and I hope it stays on !!!

Andrew - Your mom's studs are amazing...just amazing lustre !!!

Andrew, your mom's studs are beautiful. Classic never goes out of style!!

BW, your little h emerald pendant is one of my favorites. It's so beautiful!

Went to dinner tonight with the hubby & some of his business associates. I wore one of my Barbara Bixby Amazing Grace crosses on my long freshie rope, my 9.5-10mm Akoya strand from PP & my WSS diamond earrings.

Attachments

• Amazing Grace cross fheshies Akoya.jpg
    Amazing Grace cross fheshies Akoya.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Oops, I thought you had the most amazing zipper pull. It was the pendant. Great triple and earrings!

Today, I'm rather boring compared to everyone else. This was MY LOOK back in college (late 70's), only back then I wore my cheap 7 mm akoya studs and Nana's 8 mm well worn choker. Today it's my 9 mm Hanadama studs from PP and Mom's 9 mm choker. I still love this look. Classic.

fullsizeoutput_1112.jpg

Back