• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Parrot Lady

I pulled these strands out of the drawer to wear to dinner because they showed predominately strong purple and cherry overtones. Put them on and walked 4 feet away to look at them and, traitors!, they miraculously became multi-colored.

7B0BC5E6-F20A-491C-879C-DBFC695877CD.jpeg

Red

Parrot Lady - So pretty. Love those overtones.

I pulled out some old favorites to wear today along with my mixed Kojima rope.

Earrings are white SSP set in red gold along with a carved moonstone and diamonds. Designed and set by Stephen Vincent Design in Minneapolis. Next is a strand of tiny white Tahitians from Pearl Paradise. The pendant has woven 24kt gold, tsavorites and a Tahitian pearl from T Lee Custom Designer Jewelry in Minneapolis.

20191020_170025.jpg

20191020_170129.jpg

20191020_170205.jpg

86Corvettegirl

MY, OH MY!!!! I leave for a few days & I'm still trying to catch up. So many beautiful pearls! So many gorgeous earrings, pendants, rings & necklaces! You ladies are really rocking the pearls!!

Here are a few pics from Nola. Tahitians, Fijis, & of course, Kanaloa. Kanaloa really enjoyed the food, drinks & music. He enjoyed Hurricanes but I think his favorite drink were the Black Pearls.

Attachments

• FIJI tS.jpg
    FIJI tS.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0
  • NOLA Kanaloa.jpg
    NOLA Kanaloa.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 0

Parrot Lady

Red, I especially like your earrings. Carved moonstones have always intrigued me and I love the carved face, the diamond crescent, and the full moon of the SSPs.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Parrot Lady. Kanaloa drew attention everywhere we went. Even had someone ask if he was for sale. I told them no because he was custom made for me but I did tell them about Pearl Guide & told them to contact La_Corsetiere on here.

Charlotta

Gorgeous tahitian strands Parrot Lady, you are right though. You move an inch and the tahitians change color...
Beautiful earrings Red, you have such a lovely collection.
I hope that you had a nice trip 86Corvettegirl, your pearls are beautiful.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you for uprighting the pics, Lisa c. I wish I knew how to do that.

Thanks, SYDK, BW, Jeg, & Charlotta. I wish we could have stayed longer. I had brought other pearls to wear but hubby forgot to load the garment bag that had all my tops in it. We had a great time. I ate beignets every morning & had frog legs & crawfish til I thought I would pop. The diet was completely blown. LOL It was worth it!

CathyKeshi

Everyone looks fantastic; and I agree I can't keep up with the loveliness!

86, NOLA sounds fabulous, and your Octopus was certainly an evening star!

Red, I do not remember those glorious earrings ... but I won't forget them now! Reminiscent in style/feeling of your beautiful ring I love so much, I think, even those the stones etc. are somewhat different.

BWeaves

It's finally cooling off. It's only been in the 80's F this past week. It's pearl time.

The Swan on a white gold knit choker. Everything Bagel rope and mixed pearl tin-cup from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_10c8.jpg

Lilypad ring from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_10ca.jpg

The Hamantaschen on white gold cable choker and white gold Mikimoto earrings.

fullsizeoutput_10cc.jpg

Kasumi and amethyst earrings and long ombre freshwater keshi rope from Kojima.
Ripples from Pacific Pearl.

fullsizeoutput_10ce.jpg

fullsizeoutput_10d2.jpg

The Swan on a slightly longer yellow gold knit choker. Blue drops from Kojima on my own hoops.

fullsizeoutput_10d4.jpg

Keshi necklace from Kojima. Reborn pearl choker and drop earrings are from a jewelry designer I don't remember.

fullsizeoutput_10d6.jpg

Last edited:

Happy Huku

Absolutely thrilled with my beautiful new 12mm Australian WSS Toki earrings that I collected from the post office this afternoon.
Put them on as soon as I got home, work clothes and all and made my husband take a couple of ear shots because I had to post them on PG asap!
Have never worn dangles before and have never had such 'large' earrings either, I have yet to be struck with PSS... please, no!

Thank you Katbran for your patience and for finding something so precious for me.

Attachments

• Toki1.jpg
    Toki1.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Toki3.jpg
    Toki3.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0