Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Pearl Dreams, that’s a gorgeous golden strand for your daughter. And it suits her so well.

Today I'm wearing my new silver tahitian strand from Cees, my tahitian keshistrand from Druzydesign with my big tahitian enhancer from Pearlsociety and my green and pink tahitian studs from Pearlescence.
_20190810_152104.jpg
Not the best photo...
_20190810_151853.jpg

_20190810_151716.jpg
_20190810_151819.jpg
_20190810_152212.jpg

Beautiful, Charlotta!! I just love that keshi strand with the pendant!!! I love the combination of the mixed keshi with the Silver T's.

Very nice Charlotta, so lustrous! I like the keshi strand with the enhancer in particular.

It's a nice sunny day and I got a few shots of my daughter's new GSS. In the outdoors shot she has her back to the sun (the shadows were too harsh facing the sun) and the other shows the pearls in the white box lid, indoors.
Oops! I see reflections of my red shirt! :p

It's a tad longer than 18" as the silk is stretched in a few places, from hanging on the display bust. She doesn't want me to restring the pearls just yet. When the time comes I'll use gold Serafil from Pattye -- maybe the larger size, depending on how large the drill holes are.

daughter wearing GSS with her back to the sun.jpg

GSS indoors in box lid.jpg

Last edited:
It's been way too hot, humid and rainy here to wear pearls, so I've enjoyed seeing everyone elses pearls. I did crave some pearls the other day, and wore some keshi from Kojima, with baroque akoyas and Hanadama earrings from PP. Pearls didn't really go with the doggy T-shirt but I didn't care.

fullsizeoutput_f20.jpg

I love the pearls with the doggy T-shirt! :D

I know what you mean about too hot for pearls, though. Fortunately today is cooler than it's been, and dry, and there's a nice breeze. We opened the doors and windows and turned off the AC.

Thank you Pearl Dreams. Your daughters golden south seas has the most beautiful color and amazing luster. What a wonderful surprise.
Bweaves, you look lovely in tha akoyas and keshis. I like the t-shirt as well.

Very nice Charlotta, so lustrous! I like the keshi strand with the enhancer in particular.

It's a nice sunny day and I got a few shots of my daughter's new GSS. In the outdoors shot she has her back to the sun (the shadows were too harsh facing the sun) and the other shows the pearls in the white box lid, indoors.
Oops! I see reflections of my red shirt! :p

It's a tad longer than 18" as the silk is stretched in a few places, from hanging on the display bust. She doesn't want me to restring the pearls just yet. When the time comes I'll use gold Beader's Secret-- maybe the larger size, depending on how large the drill holes are.

View attachment 68935

View attachment 68936

Pearl Dreams you picked out a gorgeous strand for your daughter. So glad she appreciates it. Thanks for posting about the gem show--it's about under an hour and a half from my home. I'll put it on the calendar for next year. It's always a treat to find nice pearls when you least expect it. From Australia, no less! It is huge! Hope she wears it in good health.

BWeaves- I think your pearls go great with the doggy T shirt. They look nice together.

Ok, Ladies....He's here!!! Sheri & I have been collaborating on this project since last year. It's been a long wait but well worth it! Took my breath away when I opened the package. I cannot sing Sheri's praises enough!! This is an amazing statement piece & could not have come to fruition without her talent & amazing gift of design. Thank you, Sheri! You have outdone yourself with this one!!!

I've taken a couple of pics indoors & outside in shaded light. I will be taking more pics later.
Introducing Kanaloa...Ancient Hawaiian God of the Sea...

86C-- that is an amazing work of art-- I think Sherri should enter it in one of the design competitions. It is a stunning statement piece that takes a bold woman to wear, and you are just the gal to do it. Congratulations- it is truly beautiful! Stunning piece.

Thanks 2thdktr! I read that to her just now and she said, "I'm going to go and put them on!" :)

Listen: you are even closer to the Mystic Outdoor Art Festival which is also this weekend. Tomorrow sounds like perfect weather for it.

PD, those goldens look beautiful on your daughter. A gorgeous strand.

Bw, I think you look awesome in your doggy shirt & pearls!!

Thank you, Red. It turned out beautifully & the clasp is special, too, 2 octobabies. I feel so glamorous with it on! Here's a full picture Sheri sent me.

A spectacular work of art, one of a kind necklace. All eyes will be on you when you wear it ;)

Back