Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

That linen is stunning with the pearls, almost makes me wonder if we shouldn't be photographing our pearls against a linen backdrop rather than a white paper towel backdrop??!!

Funny you should mention this...I use a linen back drop for most of my photos! It was something my grandmother had made, and I absolutely love adding her presence in my jewelry line.

I adore all of the looks ladies!! Keep them coming.

Ann G Linen top in white linen today. Kamoka Green and Lavender mismatched studs. Kojima Tahitians, both strands.

fullsizeoutput_bdd.jpg

fullsizeoutput_be5.jpg

Sea of Cortez ring from Douglas and PP. It's mirroring the trees around me, it's so shiny.

fullsizeoutput_be2.jpg

And Lily Pad ring from Kojima.

fullsizeoutput_be0.jpg

BW, I love pearls & Lapis. The contrast is amazing! Your pearls & new linen dress is a fabulous look! You look so cool & comfortable!

Something to go with your lily pad ring BWeaves...

lmgarden and I (plus bunny and Traveling Pearl) visited the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco today to see the Monet exhibit. We also saw the Gauguin exhibit. This is for you, Newberry!
E1E31992-B026-4A5B-8147-D55C54A54CF9.jpg

And walked around the wharf
75DB4DAF-7852-435C-BE6F-8479F81CB0BB.jpg

Bunny matches the Monet water lilies. Have a great time tomorrow.

Missing you on this trip, Red. You’re a good daughter! Missing you, too, Newberry- take care of yourself!!

Bweaves, summer already. Here we still get below freezing at night. Had ice on the car yesterday morning. I love that tahitian strand you have from Kojima, it's always a pleasure to see it.
Jeg, I love the impressionist period, the Monet paiting is beautiful and goes so well with bunny and traveling pearl.

A little chilly here today (65F, cough, Florida winter). little h emerald and souffle' pendant on emerald and pearl tin-cup. Hanadama studs from PP. Mom's sapphire swan. I just noticed the swan has ruby eyes ON BOTH SIDES OF HER HEAD.

fullsizeoutput_be6.jpg

And hot again today. Mom's akoya choker and lapis rope (with the new Freshadamas from last Ruckus). My Hanadama studs from PP.

fullsizeoutput_bed.jpg

BW, I just love your Little h emaeralds & Pearl!!! Such a fabulous look. And your Mom's pearls with the lapis necklace is such a sharp & classic look!!!

I never used to like the lapis necklace when it had the 7 mm akoyas in it. Now that it has 9 mm Freshadamas, I feel the necklace really "pops." I find I'm wearing it a lot more now.

Oh it's been such a while since I posted here! So many lovely pearls coming up - this thread is turning into a real treasure and almost the library of pearl designs and ideas :)

I rarely have an opportunity to wear worth-mentioning jewelry these days, but yesterday I spent all day testing the pendant that I made for my mother-in-law for the Mother's Day :) it's a new design for me, and it was very very last minute preparation - I actually had to cast it directly in gold which I never usually do :eek: my mother-in-law loves watching birds, her garden is even listed in the book for bird-watchers of her community :) when she comes over here to Tenerife to see us - she adores the little hummingbirds we have everywhere and regrets not seeing them back in the UK. So I decided to make her a hummingbird pendant for she could have one hummingbird with her in Britain as well :)

Hummingbird pendant.jpg

Back