Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Hi Purrnaha! You've been missed :) What wonderful travels you're having; hope you enjoyed your time with Mom and gave her greetings from her fan club ;) You and the shoulder dusters look lovely!

Oooo, what great travels, Purranha! Welcome home!

That’s a beautiful new strand of SS, Charlotta. You’ll be wearing those a lot!

Thank you so much, JerseyPearl, BWeaves and LisaC! I keep my clothes a long time because they “bring me joy.” I guess the konmari would be lost on me.:rolleyes:

Wearing my champagne golden SS strand from the PP VIP launch. (It’s on a bracelet extender), and a long keshi station chain with my big golden SS drop from Kojima.

champagne golden SS strand from Pearl Paradise VIP launch and a long keshi station chain with golden SS drop from Kojima.

My champagne South Sea strand from the Pearl Paradise VIP launch

Welcome back, Purr! Sounds wonderful to travel to see your mom & to go to Cambodia & Vietnam. Those earrings are fabulous!! Could you possibly show a close up pic?

Jeg, you look stunning as always!!

Purr !! you look stunning .. as always ! Tell the truth, did you return with a pocket full of earrings ?? Your mum has the best collection ever !
Glad you enjoyed your trip, hot and humid I assume. It does make returning to the Arctic rather shocking.

Jeg - wonderful layering ! I swear you are an artist with you layers ! And it doesn't hurt to have such a wonderful collection !

Those earrings are gorgeous Purranha! I so admire the silky luster of jeg's pearls and the gorgeous colors of aerinha's shimmery strand.

Ladies thank you so much for the compliments! Angkor Wat in Cambodia is one of my all time favorite, and it is actually my 3rd time visiting (2nd time for Vietnam). I love shoulder dusters and don't get to wear them in NYC in the winter, so it was nice to bust them out for the trip.

Haha mom has gotten me some amazing earrings, but she is more of a ring woman then earrings girl.

Here are some shoulder dusters I have made/assembled. The gold cascading flowers is completed with baroque akoya, while the silver version is done with silvery south sea. The left two pairs on the bottom are made with non-matched souffle pendants that I have force-paired into slightly mismatched earrings lol.

shoulder dusters: gold cascading flowers is completed with baroque akoya, while the silver version is done with silvery south seaThe left two pairs on the bottom are made with non-matched souffle pendants that I have force-paired into slightly mismatched earrings

Purranha- everything gorgeous and lucky you to be traveling in hot weather. Makes coming back to the Northeast that much harder, I'm sure. I personally would rather be hot than cold. All the earrings are beautiful.

Purranha- everything gorgeous and lucky you to be traveling in hot weather. Makes coming back to the Northeast that much harder, I'm sure. I personally would rather be hot than cold. All the earrings are beautiful.

Thank you 2thdktr! Agreed, I love visiting family in Asia during the winter and being able to take the occasional detour trips!

Beautiful earrings Purranha. Hope that your cold gets better soon.
That is a beautiful champagne south sea strand Jeg. You are right about my new strand. I have worn it every day since I got it, but with different earrings.
aerinha, that edison strand looks beautiful on you.
Bweaves, I know just what you mean. Must have one of each, almost anyway.

And boom, there's the title for your new book, Purranha: "Force-Pairing Pearls"! Love the words, love the earrings ... feel better soon :)

Hope you're enjoying your trip Purr. I know you're shopping for more pearls so show us your new stash when you are settled in back home. ;)

Lovely edisons aerinha!

Jeg, the luster on those ssps is incredible! I like how you've added a bracelet to increase the length. Makes so much sense having the same clasp for your strands and bracelets!

Thank you so much, 86C, Katbran, Charlotta, Gemamdpearlover and Amti, for the very nice compliments!

Today I wore one of the shorter keshi chains that I made, with the Kojima SS drop,. The strand is a mixed Tahitian, SS, and tiny freshwater, from Rio Hong Kong.

mixed Tahitian, SS, and tiny freshwater, from Rio Hong Kong

Mixed Tahitian, SS, and tiny freshwater, from Rio Hong Kong, with keshi chains that I made, with the Kojima SS drop

And heading out the door-
wearing them and heading out the door

Hehehe, I love the top and the polka dots. They go great with pearls.

Back