• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Charlotta

I know Pattye, usually nothing outshines my akoyas, except for maybe my rikiteas. I have one akoya strand that usually outshines everything, but it looked duller somehow next to the south sea strand. Maybe they are south sea screamers, haha, then Cees will be very busy. I remembered the reaction those caused and still do whenever BN shows hers.
Bweaves, the luster of those ripples in the last photo are gorgeous. Also I love that cameo. I have some cameos but then I never wears brooches, mostly because I am afraid of damaging the fabrics on my clothes, cashmere in the winter and very thin blouses in the summer (they are delicate).

Charlotta

Today my mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove, my akoya keshistrand from Pearlescence and my new victorian silver locket with grapes on it from Vintageatmums on etsy. I have wanted to have a beautiful locket for some time.
_20190206_110333.jpg
Kitten is a terror as usual. Tryingvto tear the beadsheets apart with her teeth. I gave her a toy mouse to destroy instead. Also tried to steel my akoyastrand from the portabel lightbox...its a good thing that she is so cute. Now of to work. Slippery ice on the road. How fun...

BWeaves

Bweaves, . . . Also I love that cameo. I have some cameos but then I never wears brooches, mostly because I am afraid of damaging the fabrics on my clothes, cashmere in the winter and very thin blouses in the summer (they are delicate).

I tend to only wear my brooches on tweed jackets or very thick handknit sweaters.

CBPearllover

Beautiful pearls, CB. (all my grandkids have teethed on my pearls :))

This warms my heart, Marianne :) You're like my Mom, she purposely wears her biggest blingy-est bling when she sees my girls. She knows it fascinates them!

Thanks Pattye and Charlotta, I love them so much I'm looking for an excuse to buy more! And oh Bweaves, your pearl ensemble is exquisite as usual! What a collection you have, those ripples in the last pic are so metallic :eek: I love how you pay homage to your mom and Nana too <3

Charlotta

Thank you 86Corvettegirl. The akoyastrand is very useful and has great luster to.

Red

Wearing my pipi pearls with Sheri's octo-mermaid, my 22k Goldens from PP, and a new OSKA top and wool cardigan. Catching the last light of the day. More snow is coming tomorrow.

20190206_175056.jpg

BWeaves

Red, love the pipis, goldens and octomermaid!

Charlotta, I love the pearl chain with the locket. And of course, I love the mismatched studs!

CathyKeshi

Ombre shawls, beautiful pearls ... I love it all!

Red the goldens and pipis look so great on winter reds!!! The octo/mermaid is incredible on the pipis ... that's a brilliant idea.

Marianne

I am loving Red's wool sweater! All at the pearls are beautiful too, but we are having frigid weather now for our area and more is on the way... :)

Andrew M

Has been great catching up on this thread.

-10 degrees F here tomorrow. Stay warm out there!

SydK

Beautiful pearls everyone - glorious ripples, adorable Keshi and those wonderful pipis. Plus the mermaid and the locket - what a wonderful selection!
But 90 degrees here again today - just looking at all your woollens makes me start to sweat.

Katbran

65254[/ATTACH]
Paired with a lovely Pearlescence tahitian pendant, because kiddo has to have something to play with while waiting right?
View attachment 65255
Thank you CBL! Very kind of you to say !! I'm so thrilled that you love your Akoya , the colour shifts so much in different lighting conditions. I had a lovely note today from someone in Perth who just received studs and some metallic cluster dangles and she was so happy with the Akoya. There is just something about the ripples and the llght and the pink and blue... you can just sit and stare at them. They look wonderful on you !!

BWeaves - stunning combinations - you do have a wonderful collection of old and new !

Red- I've never seen pipi pearls in real life. I'll have to look around the show in HK . I love the pipi 'chain' and it's perfect for your Octo/Mermaid pendant. Your GSS add some warmth with that golden glow - more snow... oh joy...

BWeaves

80F here today. I had to break out my linen. By weekend, I'll be back in wool, I think.

battah

Hello, lovely friends, long time no see! Just peeping in to say hi and will catch up on your beautiful photos as soon as I can. I miss you all!

xoxo