Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Got some more pictures of the metallic strand from a few pages back. These show the color much more accurately.

20160818_155444.jpg
20160818_155355.jpg
20160818_155350.jpg

Lary, those are so pretty.

A few days ago I wore The Hamentaschen and my Miki earrings.

Hamentaschen and my Miki earrings

Yesterday, I wore my new blues, but forgot to take a photo.
Today it was Little h pendant on a Viking knit yellow gold choker and my metallic drops.

Little h pendant on a Viking knit yellow gold choker and my metallic drops

Fancy pearls and denim. My favorite combination.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battah- I wish I possessed half of your creativity! Wonderful job on the re-do.

And bweaves, the Hamentaschen..wow! That is incredibly cool! And of course, the little h piece is phenomenal.

All so lovely, Battah, Crickett, Katalin and BW!! Love everyone's creativity with their pearls!!

I am so surprised at how much I have enjoyed and reach for this lightweight Akoya in the heat. All the pearls are so lovely ladies!

Adjusted IMG_4769.jpg

Wow, everyone is looking wonderful! Battah, I am so in love with that spinel woven "chain" rope!

Thanks for all the love, guys! I've been looking around for similarly-sized beads in other colors, too. Those are 1.8-2mm so it's hard to find equally tiny faceted beads.

Lary and Frost Me, so pretty! BWeaves I'm coming over to play in your jewelry box, ok?

All so beautiful ladies.
Bweaves I do love your viking chain - I need to save up for it.
I used some drop shape freshwater pearls and made into detachable drops and wore with my studs.

drop shape freshwater pearls and made into detachable drops and wore with my studs

OOOO. I love your drops. Having them detachable means you can wear them as earring jackets, on hoops or on a chain. So versatile. I confess, I learned that trick from Queen Mary, the patron saint of reworking jewelry.

Frost me, I love that chain and bar of pearls, too. I have summer pearls and winter pearls, too. Some necklaces just work and feel better in the summer, and some work and feel better worn in the winter.

Lovely, Kalmen! They're such perfect shapes.

Thank you for inspiring me to wear my pearls.

Mostly earrings since baby yanks anything around my neck:

Tahitian double drop earrings
White south sea and Tahitian two pearl earrings
image.jpg

Once again thanks to IcyJade I've had to beat on my chest to get my heart started !! Those earrings ... O M G they are just stunning!! The first photo of the long dangle Tahitian earrings .. is that a post with a long drop attached behind? How do they attach? Very cool looking!

Kalmen .. lovely look..very elegant drops !!

Back