• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

battah

Oh luvglitz, that's fabulous! I love the pendant with the pearls, it's so striking!

lmgarden

Kalmen and Luvglitz, dazzling pearls, ladies!!
Love the color and length kalmen... Luckily mom!
Luvglitz, I love pendants worn wth pearls!

KatalinPG

Kalmen22 - thank you for your comment! The "beads" are small double sided connectors with diamonds set in the middle. I really like this necklace because of its lightness, but the diamonds give a little bit glam to it.

I can't even imagine to have 2 small children! I don't even have time for anything with one!

BWeaves

Today I threw together jewelry that I never would have worn together in the past. You all are so inspirational when you mix it all up, so I'm going to try harder.

Ruby hearts with pearl drops. Natural white hanadama rope. Pistachio baroque akoyas, and my Little h emerald pendant. Together with moonstone and sapphire ring on one hand and a pink tourmaline on the other hand. All with a white handwoven Tencel blouse of my own design.

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

The hanadamas kept banging into the pendant when I walked, so I probably won't do this combination again unless I'm going somewhere where I won't be running around so much..

Last edited:

SunSeeker

very nice IcyJade- I love how unique those hook earrings are. Also love those button metallics! I can see your hand holding the camera in that pearl! Amazing!