Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

MSC - those tiny pearls are just lovely!

Stunning metallics lary! We definitely need more photos of these!

JP & lmgarden - thanks for the comparison photos. I'm with Katalin, it's very difficult to pick between the two colour mixes!

MSC that's so pretty!
Lary, yummy metallics!
And all the Tahitian love lately forced me to email Jac to start planning a rope...

Today's experiment:
20160817_093708-01-480x640.jpeg

Today is brought to you by two incredibly talented PG friends! Little dude is keeping this new Woven Spinel strand from Battah company until I find a more permanent thing for him (I have a few ideas!) so until then this will be little dudes new home

I love the Spinel rope so much, I don't think Battah can understand how incredibly excited I was when I saw it in person, its STUNNING!

ittle dude is keeping this new Woven Spinel strand from Battah company
ittle dude is keeping this new Woven Spinel strand from Battah company

I'm so, so glad you love it!! You look awesome, and octobaby looks very happy :)

Can't wait to see what else you make! I'll take pics in my gorgeous West Pearls piece tomorrow!

Jersey Pearl - thank you for the comparison pictures! It really helps. I think pastels would suit better my needs!
Lmgarden - you are such an enabler! But I like it!! 😉

Lary your metallics are stunning! My metallics are from CC and are about 7 mm. I wore them just 2 days ago, and forgot to post.
My metallics are from CC and are about 7 mm

It seems I always wear something with lace, but this is not intended, it came just accidentally.

I really like the black spinel with that octopus! And battah - seriously digging that neck piece! You always have such fun jewelry!

And thanks, katalin! I looooove lace clothing! Especially with pearls of course. Your metallics are lovely.

JP- both your tahitian strands are with such luscious overtone colours.... It's really hard to decide which is more lovely.... I find it tricky to pick colors from photos. ...Nothing will beat seeing them in person.... Enjoy them

Thanks so much, BWeaves, lary, and MSC!

Very pretty, Katalin! Pearls and lace are always lovely.

Thanks, MSC! I made a matching bracelet, but the toddler promptly yanked and broke it this morning...

Back