Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Very glamorous, BWeaves!

ckrickett, your harvest strand and bracelet are beautiful.

funky_pearl, that pendant is lovely, you will wear it lots.

Your pearls are glorious! Sautoirs (opera length) are so classy!
I love your Christmas necklace too, and the color match with your clothes :)

These are Hisano's 5-6mm Vietnamese round akoya in deep gold-- LOVE them!

Hisano's 5-6mm Vietnamese round akoya in deep gold
Gold akoya pearl strand from Hisano at Pearl Paradise
natural golden akoya strand

Thanks, Bailey. I love what you did with your pistachios! The tin cup is stunning.

I am enjoying catching up on this thread. So many beautiful baubles!

BWeaves, I adore the Swan, and love you rocking your white and blue akoyas with that great metallic blue leather jacket.

Funky_pearl, what a fabulous stocking stuffer from hubby!

Ckrickett, your faux harvest pieces look wonderful on you.

BabyNurse, I love those goldens on you! Those are “little” pearls with a lot of impact.

Today, I wanted something that would pop against a black sweater, so I reached for one of my new favorites from the recent Pearl Paradise GSS sale.

Kay, that is stunning on you!! Really fit for a queen!

Thanks, Baby Nurse. I have to admit this strand makes me feel very glamorous. I am wearing a belted trouser suit today and trying to rock my best inner Bacall, lol.

BabyNurse, I LOVE the way those little gold bubbles look on you ... ethereal!
KaySD, That look is somewhere between Queen, Empress and Polynesian princess ... it's my new favorite strand on you ... at least till you show us something else fabulous :)
It's a FUN day at PG when you 2 show up!

baby nurse and Kay -- really beautiful pieces!!! What a pleasure to view! Thank you for sharing with us.

Wow, those two necklaces are gorgeous. The little akoya look like little golden bulbs, look smashing against that royal blue top, BN.

Kay that necklace is all glamour. Love it with a simple black collar. Looks great on you!

Back