Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

The luster! I see you in the final shot. That is a lovely pendant.

I love seeing all these pearls - keep 'em coming!

BAS - Your white grouping is divine and that triple is sooo classy and elegant!

Bailey1856 - Your stretch is beautiful! I love the colors and the rings. I have a few from PP (purchased a few years ago) - Tahitian and white SS. I must find them and get them out and about!

baby nurse - Your Tahitan on iolite really pops and those ripples - stunning!

baby nurse Such a sweet necklace and that Tahitian is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Too sick to dive today, so changed to these circled Tahitians nested with a strand of round pondslime freshies. I kind of like the way the colors compliment each other. Featured yet again with that oh-so-fashionable dotted thermal top. So these are today's trying-not-to-feel-sorry-for-myself-I-sure-hope-the-crud-leaves-soon pearls. Not much action today, I'm afraid. Now time for some tea...

image.jpg

Sorry to hear you're sick, la_corsetiere but so happy to see your pearls! The colors really do complement each other. I see a lot of pink, gold and green.

Sheri, those necklaces look FABULOUS together! Hope they bring you some get well cheer ... along with the tea ... feel better soon :)

JerseyPearl, stay safe and warm ... you may get worse than we will here in PA for a change!

Oh my, Baby Nurse, you sure know how to cut through the mucous haze- those are MONSTERS!!! Very much to my liking, if you decide they need a play date in Oakland. :rolleyes:

Oh my goodness! The biggies are out. Gorgeous, both, but the orient on those white ripples makes my heart sing. :)

Thanks, GemGeek! They make a statement and the price was quite reasonable. Ripple pearls used to be pricier but they've gotten more affordable in the last couple of years.

la_corsetiere - Hope you feel better soon! Those pearls should help and I think doubling up those two wonderful strands will have twice the healing power!

baby nurse - Now those are some monster ripples! They look beautiful on you.

Here are some pearls I've worn over the last few days. First, my wss and Akoya keishi necklace (sorry about the weird camera angle lol). And then my white metallic rope tripled!! OMG I did it! Now they didn't stay that way long but if I stood still they looked great!

041.jpg
039.jpg

Last edited:
baby nurse -- those ripples are magnificent on you!

pkinnew -- I've always regretted not buying that akoya keshi/WSS necklace when it was on special a couple of years ago. It is so lovely on you.

Charm Bracelet

Charm Bracelet

I thought I'd post pictures of my charm bracelet along with some pearls I can mix and match. I don't know why I only had one of the souffles in the shot but there are 2 charms I wear on hoops!

085.jpg
087.jpg

And here are my 2 new charms from Kamoka! Sorry to go overboard with the pictures but they are both so amazing in their own way. One is a electric green with a rainbow-like band with pinkish/red fading into blue at the bottom and top. Incredible! The second has dusty pink overtones with some blue, purple and green. Celeste joked with me about how they couldn't get more colorful unless they were irradiated and I agree. I will have to play with them together to see what I can come up with! Gosh, I just can't capture that green one!

128.jpg
133.jpg
134.jpg
146.jpg
148.jpg
149.jpg
150.jpg
152.jpg

Back