• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves

SydK: Great ripples. Love both drop pendants. The color and pearliness is amazing.

86C: Ah, blue akoyas. My favorite.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Ugh, I am behind... Thank you everyone for the nice compliments, and a blanket shout out to all the pretty pearl posts! 86C, you are looking lovely in your shades of cool blues. SydK, what a gorgeous drop!

86Corvettegirl

Thanks AzFlyGirl, SydK, BW, & Jeg! Blues are addictive!

SydK, I love that Tahitian drop pendant! Your purple top really brings out the purple overtones. Fantastic!!

Love the blues 86C!

SydK you have a really nice pendant collection, I remember the purple one and am happy to see it again. Such a lovely shape and color!

Jeg, you are inspiring as always, such fun and summery pieces, looove them!!! ( Note to self: wire wrapping!!! really must re-try it!!!!)

86Corvettegirl

Anniversary dinner with hubby....18 yrs. Wore my PP Akoya pearls with my estate ruby, diamond, & Akoya pearl earrings.

Attachments

• 20200615_192844.jpg
    20200615_192844.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Happy Anniversary, 86C! You look beautiful for your night out!

Thanks, eolian pearls, 86C and linda.wald! Linda, for the most recent post I used Tahitians and Tahitian keshi. The gemstones are garnet, amethyst, citrine, aquamarine, peridot, tourmaline, and apatite.

AzFlyGirl

Jeg, I love your anklet !! So pretty. Also love the earrings and bracelets. What a delightful ensemble that is delightful for summer wear! You are so creative and have such a lovely eye.

86C, Congratulations on your anniversary. You look elegant with your Akoyas and perfect for a celebration!

SydK that is one beautiful pendant. The pearl color is lovely, with the aubergine and looks fantastic with your magenta colored sweater.

SydK

Jeg, what fun, summertime jewellery. I admire your dainty wire wrapping.
86C, congratulations on your anniversary! Akoyas always look so elegant against black.
Freshwater earrings today. Kongs pearls set on CZ findings from Etsy. If anyone has any tips for taking ear selfies, I’d be glad to hear them!
D2410CB8-A627-4129-BE5C-2810635AC271.jpeg

Attachments

• AD5FC5E3-225D-40AA-A70F-AC3A372F2D05.jpg
    AD5FC5E3-225D-40AA-A70F-AC3A372F2D05.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 0

BWeaves

Love the drops, SydK.

Ear shots. I stand in front of the mirror with the camera backwards, so I can see the reflection of the phone screen in the mirror. I can't get real close, because then the earring isn't in focus. Then I crop the photo so it becomes the center of the photo and blows up the earring.

JEG: Love all the wire wrapping with the gems.

86C: Love the classic white pearls.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks so much, azra (glad to know other people would wear my crafty projects!), AzFlyGirl, BWeaves, and SydK!

Something fun today- a “Wear Some Joy” bracelet with orange knots and golden SS pendant from Kojima. Worn with a SS keshi rope and white Tahitian Keshi bracelet.
D15E2B29-8795-4AB1-A176-8084FE369D76.jpeg

E8E77740-2853-4953-B16A-AD84FBB9ED68.jpeg

4E7E2991-56BF-4B9A-AE85-C226BC4C91AB.jpeg

Last edited:

86Corvettegirl

Thanks, everyone. We had a really nice time. Italian food with a good bottle of wine! Win Win!

SydK, those apricot drops are beautiful!! Great choice!

Jeg. you look fabulous in orange & your pearls are perfect with your top!! I just love all your creations!! You have quite the talent!