• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

battah

Thank you so much, Bcm21mk, BWeaves, Charlotta, and jeg! And jeg, you're right, you know I did it myself! I have such a hard time having people do things for me, my brain is always telling me "hmm I bet I could figure that out!" I've been doing henna art since high school and love it <3

Love that tin cup, you made it so versatile!

BWeaves

Oh JEG, your collection is so great. I love them all. And your clothes!

Gemandpearlover

Jeg that Tahitian stack is gorgeous!

I am keeping it casual with a chunky Tahitian strand and a handmade Boho patchwork jacket.

IMG_0975.jpg

Charlotta

Gemandpearllover, those tahitians are beautiful. Did you make the patchwork jacket yourself?
Jeg, beautiful tahitians, I especially like the ombre strand.

Last edited:

BritM

I'm not sure I've ever met a tahitian I didn't fall in love with. Gemandpearlover, that combination is just great, casual and yet you'll be the best dressed/decked out person wherever you go.

I bought some small, loose, green-ish tahitians to try my hand at wrapping to make a tincup. I was debating spacing them out non-uniformly, but seeing Jeg's has sealed the deal, that IS the way I'm going to do it. Now, I need the chain and wire.

86Corvettegirl

Just a fun fireball necklace today.

Attachments

• fireball necklace.jpg
    fireball necklace.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • fireball necklace 1.jpg
    fireball necklace 1.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0

Gemandpearlover

86Corvettegirl that is a beautiful strand. I love the green gemstones in the clasp and accent piece. Are those tasvortites?

Thank you Bcm21mk, BritM and Charlotta. :) Charlotta- I did not make the jacket. I live next to a small college town and there quaint shops that sell homemade chocolates, soaps, clothing, jewelry and even toys. It is always fun to visit and buy something unique.

Katbran

jeg- thanks for that ! I probably saw it and my sieve like brain just let the image dribble away ! Excellent idea to have the two that can be linked ! And I think the trio of necklaces look amazing. The close up is appreciated as the pearl details always interests me . Those are three beautiful strands !

Gemandpearlover- I love chunky Tahitians ( well everything really ... I identify with chunky) .
\
86Corvette - now there is a clasp I've never seen before ! Love the big pearls and the jewelled bead !

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, Bcm21mk, Gemandpearlover, & Katbran.

This was just an inexpensive fun necklace I ordered. I had requested the necklace be made longer but it didn't come with the requested additional inches. Since it was still quite pretty, I decided to keep it. The panther is not a clasp but a pave CZ focal bead. The green eyes are CZ as well the green pave bead on the end. I thought it would be blingy fun for summer. I would love to find a clasp like the panther. If I find one, I'm definitely getting it.

Charlotta

86Corvettegirl, nice panther necklace. I have seen some panther/leopard clasps on etsy. You might try that. I am of course partial to cats, whatever the kind. Are the big fireballs heavy? They are very pretty.
Gemandpearllover, it's so nice when one finds something unique. There are to many chains with the same items nowadays.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you, SydK, BW, & Charlotta. It was the size of the fireballs & the panther that drew me to the necklace. The necklace has weight to it. You can feel the weight in your hand but not as much when worn. I'm use to heavier necklaces because I love large pearls but I don't think this would be one I would layer with other strands, especially in the warm months of the year. I am looking around for another necklace that has a dragon clasp & maybe another panther. I did find one with a panther clasp that I like so I'm keeping my eye on it.