• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Wow, those colors are so lush and festive together, Red! I don’t remember seeing that pendant before. It’s quite a showpiece. Happy holidays to you!

SydK

aerinha, love the purples on you - I’d been eyeing those on Kong’s (bought gem multi edisons instead, but not sure if it will prove the right choice) - glad to see them again here.

86Corvettegirl

Today, it was Tahitian & WSS ombré strands with diamond & WSS earrings.

Attachments

• 20181225_234534.jpg
    20181225_234534.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20181225_234544.jpg
    20181225_234544.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0

aerinha

aerinha, love the purples on you - I’d been eyeing those on Kong’s (bought gem multi edisons instead, but not sure if it will prove the right choice) - glad to see them again here.

They had two I was eyeing and I went with mine as it seemed more one color instead of multi. The other said purple but looked multi, although i had a red glow. I planned to get it too if my strand was a happy purchase but it sold the next day. Their other two gem edisons are gone now as well. I hope they get more in other colors.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks Sunseeker!

86C, your earrings and ombrés are so pretty!

Red, thanks so much for bumping that thread. Your pendant/pin piece is gorgeous. I love it with the pendant dangle you had made for it, and the story behind the pin. A very special piece in your one of a kind collection.

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Mixed golden SS’s from Ruckus 2018, pearl chain made of Vietnamese Akoya pearls and Akoya keshi from Hong Kong show, and large GSS drop from Kojima Pearl.

EAE4A8C5-2F83-467A-9692-834242D0529A.jpg

jeg

Traveling Pearl
Thanks, BWeaves! This is from yesterday. Seeing only a part of it in the photo, it looks like all I am missing are my mouse ears and big yellow bow.;) The pearls are from POJ- baroque SS’s, grown in wild oysters in a remote region of Australia.

42830AA8-B36B-4949-AE1E-CB385A03EB57.jpg

Red

Very nice, jeg. Big baroque SS pearls are among my favorites. And, I will never tire of seeing that big golden drop.

Thank you so much for the photos.

86Corvettegirl

Thank you everyone! I wear these ombré necklaces quite often.
Andrew, I bought these earrings from Shane Company to wear with the ombré strand as well as some others. The SS pearls are 10mm.

Jeg you look beautiful!!